《Ann》Impish Gambino

Impish Gambino by kek_lee_writes 

Reviewer: tpwkbeaches 

 By I looked up the book and saw the cover that was placed at the moment, and I read through the description, they both matched in such a good manner and it also complimented the whole base of the story hence the cover and the description went well together, and honestly it'll attract reads and votes, I read the title and it amused me, it was something new not like the usual, but at the same time it was not very obvious, yes it's new and that can be an addition to the pros list and the cons list at the same moment when people don't understand something, only a majority of them will look into it and many of em just pass. The first chapter overall was pretty nice, it was supposed to make sense with the story and it did but readers can't relate to it, it isn't the most realistic way of bonding with readers, and bondage itself is a very important part in getting good reads, popularity, and satisfaction but I'm sure you'll work on it. The plot was my favourite part, the way the story carries itself is actually quite fun and different from other stories and novels found on Wattpad. The main character should be on point and Nicci was, but some part of her character lost the realistic sense, honestly, she seems like she has a fun personality and she does but the way she speaks, dresses and little things can be more life like, to the time and pace right now. The grammar was great, no doubt, I didn't see any mistakes and the way it was written was really nice too. The little plot twist and cliff hanger in the last chapter I read were amazing and honestly leaving even little cliffhangers and small twists mainly at the end of many chapters can make a person read the next one so that was a really good aspect and I'm gonna wait for the next update, that's it.

I liked it a lot and I'm sure if you work on the little things it'll be even better, little goes a long way.