《Kailyn》A White Rendezvous

Reviewer: Kailucy
Written by: AuroraNighting

Title: 10/10

I really like the title. It goes along nicely with what the story is about and it has a nice flow to the words. It's easy to remember and draws the reader in. Very nice work!

Cover: 9/10

The cover is great. I like the picture chosen and I like the vibes of it. I think it matches the story nicely.

Blurb: 10/10

The blurb is amazing and so well written! It gives the setting and introduces the character along with the conflict. It's a perfect length. Very nicely done

Character development: 9/10

There isn't much development yet, but to be fair it's not even 10 chapters in yet. Plus the main character is guarded so it would be unreasonable if she just changed randomly. That being said there is definitely some development happening it's just taking time and I love that in a book so keep it going!

Plot: 19/20

The plot is intriguing and fast-paced. The main conflict is specific and lines up perfectly with the blurb. It is very unique and real. Amazing job!

Grammar/spelling/vocabulary: 8/10

There were quite a bit of mistakes in this area. One very noticeable mistake was in chapter 5, where the sentence read: "Kennedy remembers why he felled for her..." should be "Kennedy remembers why he fell for her..." the tenses also got confusing occasionally. I would recommend going back over it when you can or even an app can help. But you have a great vocabulary.

Writing style: 18/20

Loved the descriptions laced throughout. There were a few moments where things could have been worded better, to make it less confusing. But overall I think you have a wonderful writing style and is bound to keep improving as you continue. So keep writing!

Enjoyment: 10/10

I really enjoyed it so far. It has an intriguing plot and you have a way of drawing me in where it was hard to put. I can't wait to read on.

Overall: 93/100

Overall, I think you have a very promising story and can't wait to read more. It could use some work in grammar, as I mentioned in that section, but other than that I think it's a wonderful start. The best way to improve is to keep writing. Good luck with your writing!