《Rose》Anadyomene

Reviewer: therosepoetk

Anadyomene by pcy183cm

I really like your title, it's creative and unique. I know it's a common trope to use a fancy word as a title for a story, but you delivered very well. I think your cover is generally okay too, but it's too dark to be memorable.

At least, that's my personal opinion. The blurb is structured really well, the only feedback I can offer here is to cut down on your quotes. I do like how you use relevant quotes at the beginning of each chapter, but perhaps take them out from your blurb.

The opening is great, I'm very intrigued in how it's going to go. Since your story is just starting, I can't really report on plot and characters. But I do think your plot has a lot of clear direction which it can go, so I'm really looking forward to what you do with it.

The characters all seem interesting too, and I'd love to see a lot of development and diversity between them. Remember that characters just don't "glow up" suddenly, and that they are just like real people, trying to figure themselves out every day.

This goes for general emotional appeal too. The flow of the dialogue and grammar is pretty okay, not much that I can nitpick at. But I love your story, and I think it has a lot of potential.

Keep up the amazing work Hwang!