《Ana》Dirty Glossy Secrets: A Pure Dream

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: ClaireMari29

To begin with, I was really looking forward to reading your book as it was my first time reading a  gaming fanfiction but I am sorry if this review is a bit late. I got a bit busy with my exams. I really appreciate your patience, now let’s get the review started.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥COVER (10/10)
Very pretty, minimalistic, and matches the overall theme you were going for although I would have preferred seeing the characters on the cover rather than just the title. But if that was what you were going for then it’s perfectly fine.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥TITLE (10/10)
The title goes fairly well with the plotline. I personally feel the title is a bit too long but otherwise it’s okay! ^^.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥BLURB (8/10)
The blurb is good and has a nice hook to it that’ll make the readers want to know more but I noticed there is a mistake on the second line of your blurb.
“But she grew up beautifully as the step-granddaughter’s CEO of a famous mini-mario toy company and was blessed to have such…”
Shouldn’t it be “But she grew up beautifully as the step-granddaughter of the CEO of a famous mini-mario company and was…”? Correct me if I’m wrong but that sentence overall didn’t make sense to me.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥PLOT (10/10)
The story was very interesting and the words went really well together. Overall everything was well explained and conveyed in a simple yet intriguing manner.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ORIGINALITY (10/10)
Must give it to you for the originality! I’ve never read a story like this before and I’m really liking it so far. (maybe it’s because this is my first gaming fanfic)

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥WRITING STYLE (9/10)
Your writing style was on point and clear, the length of each chapter is quite good and very simple to read and understand. The too many character introductions in the beginning made me confused as I wasn’t able to remember what each character's importance was and I had to keep going back to that chapter to understand. (again maybe this is because it’s my first time reading gaming fanfiction). The face claims given were a really nice idea; it helped visualize the characters better.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥CHARACTER & STORY DEVELOPMENT (10/10)
The emotions of the characters were portrayed well and good. I felt Kokoro’s emotions and was able to relate to her at certain points which are great.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (9/10)
Nicely described helped me visualize the surroundings up to a certain point but there were some places where I didn’t know what to think of the surroundings so I put in a little of my own imagination.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥GRAMMAR AND SPELLING (8/10)
The grammar was okay but I noticed some spelling errors which can be edited. Also, I came across some places that didn’t make sense like the blurb, Another thing I noticed was the usage of wrong prepositions otherwise your story is well and good.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ENJOYMENT & ENGAGEMENT (10/10)
Overall I was really satisfied with the story and I really like where it is going! Also, I must say making the Spotify playlist was a really good idea, I’ve seen people making a chapter for playlists but never providing a Spotify link, the songs matched the story very well and set me in the mood to read it. (to be honest, I liked that Spotify link idea so much that I implemented it in one of my own books)

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥OVERALL (94/100)
It was so much fun reviewing your book, thank you for choosing me as your reviewer. Waiting for your next update! Keep up the good work.
                                                                                -Ana <33