《Claire》As The World Caves In

Reviewer: ClaireMari29
Book Title: As The World Caves In
Client: shadcwrite

Obeyed all rules: 20/20

Thank you for your votes, reacts, and supports for my story Dirty Glossy Secrets, and oh, thanks for notifying me against the misspelling for the Prologue, I guess so that I'll fix that once again when I had the chance, TBH, I wheezed over at the moment you considered Wario as a smart brain in Chapter 8 because yeah, he's really it XD, still thanks much, my friend!

Title: 10/10
As I've noticed over the title for your work, it made me smile over as I can notice over the "horror" vibe that you're trying to focus over for your work, so kudos to your perfect mark for the title implemented.

Book Cover: 10/10
The cover matches over from the title itself, I had no issues to explain as it gives me over the creeps to read it, just being honest ^^

Blurb and Plot: 4/5
From the way you wrote the plot and blurb, I can see the turn of events going over, yet I guess that you need to summarize things over to a bit short since it's quite a bit long, and a good job too for including the TW on the blurb, this would make readers understand the story's warnings ^^.

Grammar, Spelling,  and Writing Style: 8/10
As I've read the first part of your work, I found no grammar errors and so be no misspellings, yet the writing style's almost getting fair at the same time, but I suggest you to bold text over in writing the dialogues for your work to be sure that reads would understand your work.

Characters and Story Development: 5/5
The story development's getting good per chapter, which is what I liked the most!

Reader Enjoyment: 9/10
I bet so that readers would find over the scary and good vibes going over for your work, nothing else to add ^^

Story Design: 5/10
I suggest using some story banners over and making your work more attractive over, and also borders too.

Reviewer's  Enjoyment: 17/20
Let's get things easy, I liked your work, a to z, as long as you'll just make some attractive graphics? That would make the story having the spooky scary vibes