《Blue》A Girl For Me •KSJ

Reviewer : oOPrincessBlueOo

"a Girl For Me •KSJ" by kimsuga86

Title :
The title is pretty good! It suits the story well!

Cover :
The cover looks nice! I like how simple it is!

Description :
It's pretty good! However, it's better if you could make it a bit longer, and maybe something like 'What happens next? Read to find out!'

Plots :
The plots are well written! And according to what I've understood so far, Jin feels left out, and alone because he's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend out of the other members of the BTS group. However, during the stay at a hotel for celebrating Sugars wedding, he meets a girl, who was one of the bridesmaids. At first, Jin thought that she was weird. But after getting to know her during their stay, they slowly started to get feelings for each other, and later, that girl became Jin's girlfriend, and they got married 3 years later.

Characters :
The characters are well portrayed! Also, you expressed the feelings of characters well!
Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation :
There were only some minor grammatical errors!

Engagement :
I like your story! Also, I found your writing style really interesting! Your writing style is pretty different when compared to most of the stories on Wattpad, which is awesome! And the flow of the story is perfect! Good job!