《June》The Conjurer's Charm

Reviewer: Junective

The Conjurer's Charm ( The Dream Catcher Series - Book 1) By Heuristic_Hashmath

Thank you for giving me the chance to read your amazing book.
I enjoyed it a lot.

❥ Title: An attractive title that suits the story very well. I liked the title and it will surely draw some attention.

❥ Cover: So the cover is really good, the colors went well together and it too suits the story and the title very well.

❥ Blurb: The blurb was well written and I loved the choice of words. The blurb gave off just the right amount of clues about the plot, leaving a bit of mystery behind to entice the readers to read the story. A well-written blurb overall.

❥ Storyline: The storyline is very unique and I haven't read such similar plotted stories anywhere else. Your story begins slowly, creating suspense so that the reader will be enticed to keep reading it. The chapters ended perfectly with some suspense. I found the story to be fascinating and enjoyed it. I loved your writing style. You have written the story so detailed that I could visualize every scene. Your choice of words was marvelous.

❥ Characters: I love how the characters were developed slowly. You have managed to perfectly capture the character's feelings and portray them well. Made them relatable, like when the main character and that 'MIND' guy's conversation. You have given each character very unique and somewhat relatable personalities and have delivered them very well. Good job!!

❥ Grammar and punctuations: I have spotted a lot of typos here and there. Some of the words were written together without living space among them. And in some areas, you have missed commas even though you have added the full stops correctly. Some of the paragraphs were very long making it difficult for the readers to understand, so I suggest you break it down into small parts.

❥ Conclusions: The story was very well written with fancy dividers I may add. I enjoyed ready it and I could feel every emotion through your great way of writing. But the only problem I had was with these typos and punctuation errors, So I suggest you proofread it so that you can edit it out. Overall, a great story with a unique plot, loved it!!

Best Wishes