《Venn》The last chord

Reviewer: Unloveable_Night

The last chord Story by ffdeoliveira

Title 10/10
- It's so suitable for the story and also in the cover of of the book. As it mentioned "chord" my first expression was basically about music and I was excite to be honest, because I love music and musical stories.

Cover 10/10
- the cover was so common but at the same time it's so beautiful to look at it, the way a girl is holding a violin and suitable for the story. The fonts are way cursive and it's so pretty to look at it. And the way the vibes gives me 80s my first expression and I was kinda right!0-0

Blurb: 15/15
- the blurb gives me excitement! About a girl achieving her dreams and also for her dad. It's kinda related for me tho cause in my earlier age ago I used to play piano0-0 but nvm. The blurb is so touching, it gives curiousity that want to read it more and find out what's behind in this story. I actually really like the blurb you've written because it gives the basic background.

Storyline: 15/15
- The story starts off with a really good scene, it's gives me want to read it more which is a good thing to make a reader excite to your story nor make your first chapter a masterpiece ones so that readers won't gent bored. My mind was already blown up! I like the opening scene as I can see your writing style is indeed cool already. The pacing of the story is kinda good tho as it was understable and the dialogue. After reading the first chapter, I did not want to put it down.

Characters: 10/10
- The Characters were developed and portrayed well in the story. As the vibe was often from 80s and it's so cool, the names of the characters were unique and gives the exact vibe of the story. All of them were very describable realistic, and some were relatable to me. The characters are given the fact vocabulary that it is used for them when it's their POV nor the speaking of.

Grammar and punctuation: 14/15
- I didn't found any much grammar errors, and I also didn't find any typos, which is a good thing because many writers make this mistake, well everyone makes mistake and that's fine. The commas and the marks are indeed placed well and I didn't saw some mistaken and missed. The dialogue is so indeed understanding as I liked the way you describe every inch of it ;^; as I already knew you are native in English as you are really doing it well.

Enjoyment: 10/10
- I have nothing to say about this, but yeah I did enjoyed your wonderful story as it was marked as completed and I have no other than words but I really loved it! as it was part of one of my favorite vibes and genre. I would love to suggest it to my friends who give historical fiction. :'>

Overall 14/15
- I read the whole book, it was so indeed fabulous! The reader is enthralled by the end of every chapter in your book. You have described well every single moment in such an amazing way that makes it easier for the readers to feel every single moment of it. You have a potential! You deserved to be praised (•̀ᴗ•́)و

Total: 98