《June》Destination Reached

Reviewer: Junective

Destination Reached by imacrazyangel13

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title was unique and it surprisingly matched the story very well as the two main characters meet in the plane/airport.

❥ Cover: First of all the title is cut in the cover, it is not visible at all and can turn away many readers. The cover was also very bland and was not that attractive and doesn't make an appearance as the cover is one of the first things that attracts the reader and the plot is the one that keeps. So I suggest you first make the title smaller and then give it something which will make the cover stand out.

❥ Blurb: A really amazing and well-written blurb I may say. It is really intriguing and makes me want to read more and read more of it. Excellent word choice which went together very well and gave off just the right and proper amount from the story plot. Overall, a great blurb.

❥ Storyline: The storyline is really great and with your amazing word choice and style of writing this book will get a lot of reads if it wasn't for the cover which is the main problem. I think you should use the method of 'Show don't tell, because at the beginning itself you are telling the readers about them. But it was not much of a problem. With a little bit of humor and everything, this was an amazing story.

❥ Characters: The character was given very unique personalities, usually the male protagonist is a footballer or just a nerd but here you gave him a football skill but also psychology which I really adore, his observation of her and every way I feel like they actually have great chemistry. They were very well developed and portrayed. Great job.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: Perfect style of writing but in chapter 2, in the male protagonist's point of view, you had a lot of typos, which led to a lot of confusion. On the paragraph with Danny. I thought for a moment that he was a girl with the pronoun mistake you made, you have used she and he there. So I suggest you proof tread it so you can avoid such mistakes. Also, wrong punctuations were found you have added comma in some places where it was not needed and have not added in areas where it was needed.

❥ Conclusions: The book really has a lot of potential in it but the cover really puts it off. Apart from the small mistakes, this book was really great and I had a lot of fun reading and reviewing it. Great Book.

Best Wishes