《Chim》The Aristocrats's Daughter

Reviewer : vhopejinminkook
"THE ARISTOCRAT'S DAUGHTER" BY annabellacx :

1.TITLE: 10/10
The title just couldn't get much better. It's a YES. It's interesting because it makes people wonder when they start to read the story.

2.COVER: 9/10
The cover can get better but it's good. You can make the cover a little mysterious just like the title to catch people's attention.

3.BLURB: 8/10
The blurb is good but a bit revealing so you can make it a bit mysterious and you
can add some spoilers like add some mysterious dialogues.

4.GRAMMAR: 9.5/10
Your grammar is good but there are some hidden mistakes which need a close look.

5 CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 10/10 I loved how your characters developed, they looked unreal. You developed Kai & Melanie the best. In the beginning, Kai used to be playful and stubborn and after his character development he realized his mistakes towards Melanie, valued her, and worked on himself. As for Melanie, In the beginning she used to be weak and easy-going and after her character development, she is now more strong, knows her self-respect, and knows how to fight for herself.

6.PLOT: 10/10 I loved your plot choice like what a lucky day it was to decide this plot:)) I have never seen a plot like this and it was my first time to these type of plots and I loved my first experience on this. I love how everything unfolds slowly and the characters develop at the same time and it's a good thing you didn't rush the story.

7.ORIGINALITY:10/10 Just like I said above it's my first time to these type of plot but I loved it! It's very original to me and your story is underrated.

8.WRITING STYLE: 10/10 I love how you describe the whole scene along with the feelings and relationship status with the person you're talking to at the time.

9. DIALOGUES: 9.5/10
I love how you chose the dialogues for the character but it can be a bit better but it's still good.

10.OVERALL ENJOYMENT: 10/10
And for the umpteenth time, I loved your book and looking forward to more of your works.

TOTAL: 96/100

THANKYOU.