《June》In the Midnight

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: MARIAHISAL

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title was very simple and nice. It goes well with the story but I don’t know if I would have personally read it if I wasn’t asked to review it. It is not a bad title but is a bit common and could be more creative.

❥ Cover: The cover is nice, I love the colours used and it does set the mood of the story well. It also goes well with the story. However, I have to say that it could have been better, because it is not very appealing indeed.

❥ Blurb: The description was short and didn’t give away too much from the plot. It evokes curiosity and entices the reader to read the story. The first part of the blurb was very well written but the second part needs a bit of looking at.

❥ Storyline: The story shares a common plot line and I haven’t read a lot to see if you have added your own touch to it. But to the part I have read, I think it is pretty engaging despite the grammatical blunders.

❥ Characters: Well the characters were developed well. However, they weren’t portrayed properly and I think you need to work on it a bit more.

The perks of living in your ass by @moonglade1605

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: Well, the title is long and direct. And it is on point giving the reader a hint about the story. My first thought about your story after reading the title is the story would be complete smut but I was proven very wrong.

❥ Cover: The cover is pretty but looks over edited. When I saw it first, I had difficulty to understand that it was Suga. The title is visible and was written in a creative manner. Overall an attractive cover.

❥ Blurb: The blurb was intrigued and enticing with its touch of humour. I love the lines that is used but I do suggest that you go proofread it again for grammatical errors.

❥ Storyline: I like your idea of writing it as letters. It is unique and nice. The story is written in a dairy manner.  It is a really unique plot idea and I haven’t seen it anywhere in Wattpad that much. And the story was written in a proper and it flowed well together.

❥ Characters: The character development was done really well in a humorous way. Their personalities were well described and the rest is for imagination.

I love Rae, she is an absolute queen and then there is sweet Mae. But I guess the story is mainly focusing on Jimin, Suga and the girls only. But I do suggest giving a moment or two to the rest of the members. For example Jin scolding Rae for going outside or something else. Or showing Suga’s soft spot for Kookie. It is just a suggestion.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: The grammar is on point and as of now I have not found any mistakes. The punctuations were also properly applied.

❥ Conclusion: In conclusion I really loved the book and it was not complete smut as I thought. It was well written and really fun to read. Hope you have great day.

Best Wishes!!