《Ana》Meeting the Prince In the Rain

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: DreamCatcher_flics

First of all, thank you for giving me a chance to review your story, I really enjoyed doing it

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ COVER (8/10)
The cover is not bad, and it relates to the cover and the content of the story which is good. But, the font and the blurred out image doesn't really attract people to your story

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥TITLE (8/10)
The title is okay, but it seems too long and gives away the whole idea of the story (it lowkey feels like a spoiler). Maybe try shortening it a bit or make it something else that refers to the story

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥BLURB (9/10)
The blurb is good, but there is nothing that will attract people to read more of your story. Try adding any interesting part of your story to the blurb without giving any spoilers. Also I think it wasn't mentioned anywhere that this is a Jeon Jungkook (BTS) fanfic. Many people (especially fanfic readers) like it when they know whose fanfiction they are reading, so try to add his name anywhere in the title or the blurb.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥PLOT (6/10)
The plot is pretty obvious through the title as I mentioned before, and since there are only 5 chapters as of now there isn't much I can say. But, I think it's pretty obvious what is going to happen next because this seems like a common fanfic plot. Add more twists as the story progresses to make the story more interesting and original.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ORIGINALITY (5/10)
I covered this in the “plot” section. This feels like one of those Cold CEO, Clingy boyfriend and Twin Trouble scenarios mixed together.

.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥CHARACTER & STORY DEVELOPMENT (6/10)
There are only 5 chapters and already so much has happened in the story so I think the story development pace is quite good, keep it up! For the characters I have a few doubts, maybe it's because the story is ongoing. Y/n didn't seem weirded out or uncomfortable when Jungkook called her Mrs. Jeon to someone he just met even though he might be handsome, their interaction gave away the idea that they have been in a relationship for quite some time. (especially when he was referred to as kook instead of jungkook, nicknames for someone you just met?)
Also what doesn't make sense is twins have the exact same tattoos, maybe they may get a few similar or matching tattoos but a whole sleeve tattoo that is similar is just so unrealistic. Also if Jungkook is really a prince, then are princes allowed to get tattoos and piercings? 

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥WRITING STYLE(5/10)
This is where you can improve a lot. I felt there were too many switches between POVs. One thing I like is the involvement of images to explain the scenarios. Images are good but you need to explain things through your words rather than just images.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (1/10)
This is not explained properly at all. You should have given more explanation to the surroundings. (I made out the surrounding because of the images)
Eg. She stood in a forest, luscious green grass swallowed her feet and her surroundings were blocked by tall evergreen trees. Chirping of birds and the falling of water from a nearby waterfall made the atmosphere calm.

.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥GRAMMER & SPELLING (5/10)
The first chapter had the most spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, the other chapter felt a little better in comparison to chapter 1. There are many grammatically incorrect sentences and wordings which you need to watch out for. The use of wrong punctuations were visible throughout the whole story. I recommend downloading grammarly, it checks any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors which you might have.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ENJOYMENT & ENGAGEMENT (8/10)
I’d say it's fairly engaging, but there are many points like the obvious answers to what’ll happen next that makes one want to quit the book altogether.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥OVERALL (61/100)
It was fun to review your book, although I am not sure if I’ll continue to read when more chapters are updated.
Keep up the good work, Best Wishes!
                   - Ana <33