《Claire》A Twisted Life Story

Reviewer: ClaireMari29
Written by:

Mikasa14chan

Obeyed all rules: 20/20
Thanks for your reacts for the Dirty Glossy Secrets,  those made me smile a lot and I appreciate your feedback all along for the casts of characters part, that could help me a lot.

Title: 10/10
Originality's bliss, and so you applied that to your title, perfect marks for you ^^

Book Cover: 10/10
The cover's made well by your own art and ever since I first knew your work, I loved it already, so perfect!

Blurb and Plot: 4/5
From here, I believed that you made your blurb very good, yet there are some times that text couldn't be readable over for people who could use cellphones, the font you picked over can be readable for PC users so I suggest changing it, while on plot, I appreciate the fact that your work's a collab from mines, (Yes folks, I also collabed with her for the work) and I loved the way you made your own ideas so good job.

Grammar, Spelling,  and Writing Style: 4/10
From there, we had issues, I can see some small caps even on names, and also the dialogue lines seemed to be wordy, try to make them more specific, and so, in your writing style, I bet that you need to improve more, yes, improve more in terms of writing, especially on how you added the dates, make them include on the work rather than giving it a scenario, allow me to give you an example:

The past 5 days had passed, things were blander for Aimi as she dosent know what to do from there on out.

It's just an example,  also, I suggest using quillbot.com along with Grammarly, which could help your writing style a lot!

Characters and Story Development: 5/5
As I've stated, your characters used, aka your OCs were greatly explained, especially to Aimi's, her story's well made, and I mean it! That shows over her story a lot ever since the prologue of your work TBH.

Reader Enjoyment: 8/10
As a reader of your work, loved the matter how you got inspired from my work to connect with yours, (Well yes, as I've said, I and the client had that book collaborated so I let the writer be inspired since they had my permission), and it relates a lot, nicely done!

Story Design: 9/10
I loved the matter you used a good-looking banner, yet I suggest making it more dynamic to show the same similarity from the cover as well.

Reviewer's  Enjoyment: 15/20
As a reviewer, and your fellow collaborator for your work, I loved everything, yet you just need to focus on your writing style since this is your issue, I knew that you also love writing (And TEKKEN) like me, which is what I liked about you ^^, still you had a long way to go, keep writing and so improve!

Total: 85/100