《Rose》Ace of Hearts

I am a real fan of the title, just because of how it uses the thematics of a deck of cards. I think that it’s a clever idea, but also some sort of promise to the reader. You have to make sure that your title is relevant to your book, and that the reference is explained somewhere throughout the text. I see that the genre of this book is romance, which is the part that confuses me. The ace of hearts is usually referred to represent the aromantic and asexual community, so if you’re going for queer representation, that would be a fit title. But if otherwise, I suggest you make a small edit. The cover is really pretty, however, I feel that the font scheme could improve to fit more of the mood that you are setting. The blurb is well-written and provides the necessary insight into your story that the reader may want to read, yet I also suggest working on what perspective you’re narrating from. If you are describing the character from the present tense, then you have to make sure that the narration style is consistent all the way through. As well, the opening is pretty interesting. I like how the readers suddenly get to know all the characters and how their story is going to unfold before them.
The characters themselves are mediocre in a sense, and I’m saying that since I've never been a fan of cliche characters. I have always felt as though every character has to be different, just how every individual is so unique in the real world. If you are still choosing to play with the cliche that you’ve set up here, I encourage you to branch out a little more. What makes this character a cliche? How can I change that? How can I incorporate new elements into my character so that they seem refreshing to wider audiences? By asking yourself these questions and responding to them within in your writing, you’ll make huge waves. The grammar is alright, I see a few edits that can be made here and there, but the coherence is smooth and progressive, which is great. The plot is also really great, and I think you have the whole story-based romance sector down, which is a key. The emotional appeal could use a little work, in my opinion. I feel as though if you could brand the story in a unique way and show it off in a way that would attract new audiences, your book could make it big. Amazing story, and good luck, Niya!