《Rose》Words of a Dreamer

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: conquestofthesomnium

The title is really nice, and I’m already getting the whole theme of your poetry. Theme is also super important in creative, flow writing, so I’m glad your title reflects that. Your cover is also very pretty, and I enjoy the visual appeal. But for a more dreamy aesthetic, I suggest clouds, skies, and sunsets. But it’s your choice in the end. I like your blurb, but I feel like you leave too much room for your reader to interpret your poems in a different way. In my opinion, I just keep my blurbs short and sweet, and more about what I think my writing means to me. Anyways, onto the legit writing. I really love each poem individually, as I get this independent sense of strength from each one of them. But I feel that there’s no fluid transition between them, and you can likely achieve that with some reorganization. But your vocabulary is amazing, and your grammar is quite impressive. I like how I can distinguish different styles like repetitive poetry and metaphorical, and it’s great overall. Just work on the tips above, and you’re golden. Keep up the fantastic work my fellow poetess! (There seems to be a lot of us these days).