《Ana》Boyfriend Scenario

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: MeowMeow422

Hi, meow meow. I am sorry for the delay. I was on hiatus due to exams now that I am back I had the time to review your book.

➼COVER (6/10)
I like how the cover fulfils the two main things it needs to do, that is displaying the title and the name of the author but other than that the cover doesn't do any good. It didn't feel attractive to me. The characters in the cover seem blurry. Approach a good graphic shop for better covers.

➼TITLE (8/10)
Boyfriend Scenario is a really unique name. But try to make the titles not too long, it would have been better if you added the character names/fandom in the blurb or just portrayed it through the cover. Because of that it looks a bit messy otherwise I like it.

➼BLURB (10/10)
The blurb was really cute and wholesome. I think readers would want to read more about the book because of your blurb which is great. Keep it up!

➼PLOT (8/10)
I think this is a 'choose your own story' kind of book so it makes sense why it doesn't have a specific plot. But it was unique which needs to be appreciated.

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
A big applause for the originality. I personally have never seen a book like this before on Wattpad.

➼ WRITING STYLE (9/10)
You have a different approach when it comes to writing and its quite impressive. Although it lacks somewhere. Try using a better vocabulary and more eye-catchy words to make the readers more interested.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (8/10)
Since this is not a story that follows a specific plot there isn't much I can say about this part but try to tone down the descriptiveness a bit and leave some room for the readers to imagine. The character introductions in the start of the story felt too long. It was hard for me to keep everything in mind so i had to come back multiple times to the first chapter to see their personalities. When you edit it try to cut out some parts of the character introductions and explain more in detail in the respective scenarios.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (8/10)
It was okay but I felt it was lacking something but I am not able to point out what.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (8/10).
I saw a few grammar and spelling errors here and there but it's probably a slip of mind so it's no big deal. You probably already know about Grammarly so i'm not going to get too much into it. Also there were a few places where I noticed the usage of wrong vocabulary other than that everything is quite alright
.
➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (7/10)
To conclude, this book is pretty engaging and has a nice flow to all the events.

➼OVERALL (82/100)
Overall I really enjoyed doing this review! Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer. Have a good day/night
~Ana