《Rose》 Everything I Am Not

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: Hassina_G

So I really like your title because it’s heartfelt and honest, and I think that’s really important based on this genre you’ve chosen to tackle. That also goes to say, based on your plot, there’s a lot that could go wrong. It’s just a fact, I’m not trying to discourage you or whatever. Since it’s a plot that a lot of writers have touched upon, you’ve got to make sure that you don’t overuse or copy someone else. But based on the work that you’re providing, I’m sure you’ll be awesome. Anyways, the cover. I loved the one you had before, with a smiling Darcy on it. Why did you change it?! I mean, that’s your opinion whether you liked it or not, but I’d prefer the first. Plus, the blurb could use some work. It should have some relevant details that show your readers what the story is about. So work on that, and you should be alright. I adore the opening and plot so far, so that’s great. Since you only have one chapter so far, I can’t report on much. The characters all seem nice so far, and I’d like to see them grow and develop over time. Especially Darcy, where her relationships with her crush and cousin are so adaptable to changing. The emotional appeal is amazing, as well as the flow and grammar. Overall, I’m going to become a huge fan of your story once it starts up, and I encourage you to keep writing. Keep up the lovely work Hassina!