《MJ》He Changed

Reviewer: writes_love01
Written by: hippy_hoppy

Cover- 4/5
The cover was just so good, I loved it a lot. But Taehyung's (or whoever it is) face looks kinda too malfunctioned. I don't know why his face was kinda scary for me lol, but the cover looks good.

Title- 5/5
Well, till I read, the chapter hasn't reached the place he changed. But the blurb does mention it, so the title does match a bit.

Blurb- 6/10
The blurb was too plain and it totally lacked the basic interest someone would feel when reading a blurb. It was just a bit too less and maybe adding more about the story might help you get more readers' interest.

Plot- 17/20
The plot was really good, but it was just a bit too fast-paced or maybe just that there were rarely any incidents to notice in the chapters. The chapter length was a bit too less, I guess. You can try to show the story rather than telling us the story. Most of the time, you were explaining everything other than letting the readers find anything from the story.

Character Development- 8/10
The characters were fine and they did sound really cool. But, in a few instances, you see that the character is just being mixed up with other characters and the readers get confused a lot.

Originality- 4.5/5
The story sounded original and just in the real world.

Grammar/Spelling- 10/20
There were several mistakes that I could find in your story and most of them were unavoidable. The first one is about the dialogue tags, usage of period and also commas in dialogues. In most of the dialogues, your usage of period or full stop comes after the quotation. It is grammatically wrong and is not used.

"I like to write".He said <-- this is completely wrong.

"I like to write," he said <-- right one.

While writing dialogues, it's mostly written inside the quotation with a comma at the end. If you use the period or comma after closing the quotation, it'd be considered an error.

Dialogue tags. Dialogue tags are the words that are used to describe how the dialogue was/is spoken. The perfect dialogue tags recommended and used are 'said' and 'asked'. Sometimes you also use other words which are fine, but using said or asked for too much time can be a bit more like repetition.

And I would recommend you to use an application or software to find and correct grammatical errors for you.

Style- 6/10
Your style was pleasing, but your grammatical errors and flow of the chapter was kinda not good enough to make it up to the expectations. You can re-read a chapter of yours 2-3 days after it was written and you'd find mistakes and improvements that you can make.

Engagement- 5/10
Honestly, I wasn't much interested in reading the story since there wasn't much interesting in the chapters to read. Nothing new, nothing intriguing happened in the story.

Presentation- 4/5
The way you presented the story was beautiful, but maybe you could've improved a bit with the style,grammar and plot too.

Total: 65.5/100

You can do better, just believe in yourself and just write what makes you content :)

~MJ