《Ana》Retrouvaille

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: ItsBangtanBeaches

I was very excited to review this book because of one word “JIN”. When I saw it was a Seokjin fanfic, I started reading it right away! (he is my bias in BTS)

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥COVER (10/10)
Perfect cover! I absolutely love it. It fits the theme really well and is very aesthetic. I saw the cover credits in your description and that person really did a great job!

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥TITLE (10/10)
Unique and attractive. I’m sure many people will click on the story at least to know the meaning of the word, which is a plus point since some people might start reading after that.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥BLURB (9/10)
To the point and precise. I like how it explains the meaning of the title and gives a small insight into your story. Try adding something from your story that makes them want to know what happens next, even if you don't it’s quite alright already.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥PLOT (10/10)
Beautiful plot, everything is well explained. There are very few stories like this about the hyung line, especially Jin and I am so glad you wrote this. This book deserves a lot more recognition than it already has.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ORIGINALITY (10/10)
Very original indeed! I’m pretty sure I’ve never read a story like this before

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ WRITING STYLE (10/10)
Immaculate! Everything was well explained and described, especially the parts where you switched between Lorie’s thoughts and actions with italics. The chapter lengths were just the right amount and I really liked the overall aesthetics using poetry and the banners.
There were the right amount of TWs too which is good!

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (10/10)
I can really see this story blowing up! I must point out how realistically this story is written, the thoughts and feelings of a model were portrayed really well. Loire was a very realistic and relatable person, she is most certainly my favorite character in the story so far.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (10/10)
Descriptive and clear! No words, it’s just perfect.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥GRAMMAR & SPELLING (8/10)
I saw spelling errors in the first few chapters and the usage of wrong punctuations, maybe it's just a slip of mind you can always edit it so it’s fine.

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (10/10)
I’m absolutely loving the story so far and the progressions are really smooth. It’s fairly engaging and interesting. This story is definitely going on my reading list! I just saw the notification of another update of retrouvaille, and I’m going to read it after I am done with your review ^^

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥OVERALL (97/100)
Loved the story overall, and I am so glad you chose me as your reviewer. Keep updating! Best wishes.
              -Ana <33