《Rose》The Promotion

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: _xxAMxx

As a foreword, I admit that your title is quite the intriguing choice. By my personal standards, I think that it fits your story pretty well, so good job. The cover is intense, and I mean that in a good way. Whether you designed it yourself or had someone do it for you, I compliment their choice in artistic works. Your blurb is structured and easy to understand, but I believe that it could require more detail into what the premises of your tale is. The opening is plain and simple, which I admire. A lot of writers attempt to start off with some dramatic or adrenaline pumping scene, so seeing your opening was a refreshing change of style. The plot itself has some hijinks and such along the way, but overall, I really enjoy it. The characters are all passionate in what they do, so I like how you’ve crafted them. I must wonder if you modeled them each after real people, as they do seem rather realistic in the world and society around them. The coherence is comprehensible, and rather well overall. However, your grammar could use some work. I noticed even in your first paragraph that there are spelling errors, and as a writer who wants to give readers a good first impression, spelling errors must always be prevented at all costs. The emotional appeal is slightly lacklustre, so I think you could work on that. Overall, you’ve got a great story on your hands, and I can’t wait to see what more you choose to do with it. Keep up the amazing work my friend!