《Rose》Stardust of Us

Stardust of Us by justagaki 

Reviewer: ladyrosepoet 

So first of all, I've never reviewed for a Wattpad Ambassador before! This is crazy - how do you do it? How did you manage to become part of this elite team? (If you could perhaps give me some details on that procedure, I would be more than happy). Anyways, onto the review. I really like how the title is soft and evocative, in the sense that I can predict that it is going to be a lovely romance story just from those three words. However, I think that adding a grammatical edit to it, changing it to "The Stardust of Us" would make more sense and personally I feel as though it has a better ring to it. The cover is also so pretty, I like how you are using these soft, gentle aesthetics to add some sort of visual construct to the story that you are crafting. I really like the use of realism in photography here as well. The blurb is well written, I receive the right amount of details and can understand what the main plot is going to entail. I think that you can add a quote in there, perhaps, to draw more emotional appeal to it in a book-cover-esque format. The opening is descriptive, smooth, everything that provides an introduction to a rich story is given here in the right amounts. The plot itself is consistent, it's enriching. I really feel as though the characters are their own kind of people, they each differ from one another in a way that is individualistic but also in the way that helps build stronger relationships between them. I generally think the coherence could use some work in the mindset that you are downplaying a lot of stereotypes that are here, just in the style of narration.

For example, the style in which you narrate dialogue. I think that you should pay more attention to the actions that the characters are doing while they are talking. If you are narrating as dialogue-after-action while it should actually be more of an action-while-dialoguing, your narration needs to reflect that in a more clear and concise way. That is the only major issue I see, your grammar and emotional appeal are great. Overall, this was a great story to read, and I can't wait to see where you go with it Gaki!