《Venn》Painting

Reviewer: Unloveable_Night

"Painting" by LiKE_sPRitE_HaMBUgur

Title 10/10
-  The title is too common but also it's cool!

Cover 10/10
-  I like the theme, as it was so well indeed connected to the title. I love how the fonts are placed and portraited well on the cover.

Blurb:  13/15
- the blurb is indeed understandable, But I noticed something on the sentence as it has so many dots but I wanna suggest that don't put too much dots on the sentence because it makes the sentence ugly, This is just my suggestion nor my opinion. But your blurb is so fantastic as I wanna read it right away as it gives the short background of the story.

Storyline: 12/15
- the prologue gives me excitement to read more of it, as the introduction is well portrayed. it was so good to read as I don't want to put it down. It gives me excitement on every inch of it, The pacing is well understanding and descriptive. As your dialogue needs little bit of improvement.

Characters: 9/10
-  The Characters were developed describable and portrayed well in the story. As their vibe was indeed fitted, well its a fan fiction of BTS so I really known them well! the author gave every character that has the right to talk nor the POV. It gives the exact vibe of the story.

Grammar and punctuation: 9/15
- I did found grammar errors and punctuation, like some typos and missed word.

And like this example: "let's GOO!" Don't caplock the "go" and don't add more "o" on the end. Like mostly I did found alot of mistaken just like that :>

And this thing to
Example: "hmm....well..so...?" well, I wanna share you something of mine. I used to write a sentence with a same as yours but not exactly, It just alike with yours.

And when some of my reader/reviewer told me that I added too much dots. which is, it can make the sentence ugly. So I wanted to share this with you too as a co-writer!

Well its okay to make mistakes cause it's part of our daily life and it teaches us too!

Enjoyment: 10/10
- Yes! I loved every inch of your book has, and keep it up. You have the talent!

Overall 14/15
-  your story is so Indeed fabulous and kind, I would love to share it with my co-armys out there if it ever. You have a great potential to make your reader want to read your story more. I did imagined all the written scenes in my head as mostly all of the readers experience that, it was so indeed cool book of yours! The reader is enthralled by the end of every chapter in your book. Excellent work!

Total: 87