《Rose》Game of the Empire

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: magikhal

So the title is pretty cool, and I like what you’ve done with it. It relates to the plot, as a title should, but I suggest that you add the article “The” at the front of it for more grammatical clarity. But I adore the cover, it’s dark and mysterious yet also shows the details in a visually appealing way. The blurb is also well written and very structured, so I already can tell that you are an experienced writer (or at least know what you’re doing, that is). The opening and plot are insanely cool (I’m getting heavy Hunger Games vibes from this, it would make a good inspiration), so good job. I’d like to see more development with the characters, as in this kind of novel, we need to express love, friendship, alliance, and antagonism clearly. You also have to decide whether you want the main character to be rebelling against the empire openly, or saving this mass population from the inside. Obviously, such a huge choice can impact the course of your story, but make sure that it’s one you’ll follow through with. The relationships are super important, so make sure that you focus on that too. The flow and emotional appeal are super, no feedback there. I suggest a few grammatical touch ups here and there, switch up your vocabulary, and you’ll be a star in no time. Keep up the magical work Maji!