《June》MAXVERSE: Glory Arc (Volume 1)

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: CallmeBethel

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title is intriguing and is connected to the plot. It sets the mood of the story and gives the reader a hint on what to expect.

❥ Cover: The cover however needs a lot of work. It is not at all attractive or appealing to the eye. The colors used clash against each other. And using two images against each other like that without blending is not a good idea unless it goes well. The font color and type should also be changed. So, I recommend that you order a new cover.

❥ Blurb: I love that you have used a lot of creative words in the blurb but sometimes it is good to use simple words for better understanding. The blurb is a bit complicated and confusing, and I need you to remember that not everyone is familiar with your world so you need to keep it more simple. Also despite of the great word choice, I think you need to proofread your blurb again because there are some grammatical errors and typos were found.

❥ Storyline: The storyline is unique and well written. I adore how there are so many different perspectives and conflicts coming into play here. The opening of the story is also very well done. Every chapter has proper content. The story was written at a proper pace and I also highly adore your writing style. Despite the grammatical blunders, I love how you describe everything making it easier for the readers to visualize the scenes.

❥ Characters: The characterization was done properly. I love the way you introduced the character Max Ryder, and the way the atmosphere shifted when he was about to say his name. You have managed to capture their emotions and feelings well, and have portrayed them perfectly. And has also given them unique traits and personalities that are also relatable in a sense

❥ Grammar and punctuations: Don’t leave space before punctuation. And some of your descriptions seem a bit off, for example, ‘knitted jaw’ and so on. And there is a problem with the tenses because you keep on jumping from past to present.  Your words don’t flow well together and sometimes feel awkward. Wrong punctuation and lack of punctuation were also found. I think you need to proofread your chapters again.

❥ Conclusion: The story was well written and has a intriguing plot. It was really fun to read and I loved it. Great job and hope you have a great day.

Best Wishes!!