《Kailyn》Zantii's Assault - A Lands of Ranuulo Story

Reviewer: Kailucy
Written by: Sanch250

Cover: 9/10

The cover is amazing in a simple way. I love the simplicity of it. Since it's a collection of stories I think it really fits.

Title: 10/10

The title is great for the specific story you requested. The collection is also well titled. The title fits the story well but doesn't give everything away. 

Blurb: 9/10

(I'm using the forward to the story for this part, not the blurb of the collection) It's well written and says everything the reader needs to know. It has the plot and introduces the characters. Then it gets into the conflict. 

Character development: 9/10

The characters were great and made the story so much fun to read. I can't say much on development cause the story was so short but I'm planning on reading the entire collection when I can.

Plot: 20/20

The plot was great! It reminds me of so many other fantasy adventures and I love that. It was fun to read and perfectly paced. It didn't drag at all.

Writing Style: 20/20

The writing style was a perfect fit for the story and genre. There were just the right amount of descriptions and the dialogue was great. The battle scenes were intriguing and I couldn't put it down for even a second. 

Grammar/spelling/vocabulary: 10/10

I didn't notice any mistakes at all.  Your use of vocabulary was good and kept the story interesting.

Enjoyment: 10/10

I really enjoyed this story and hope to read the entire collection. I liked the characters and the plot kept me reading. 

Overall: 97/100

Overall, you have a wonderful book and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the characters.