《Rose》Dark Magic

Reviewer: therosepoetk

Dark Magic story by ralucanarita

The title itself is pretty basic, but I like how you make that work for the kind of story that you intend to write. It's unique in that sort of way, and I overall think that is nice. The cover too is brilliant - it is mysterious in that way that you want to know who that person is, why they are holding that rose, and if that rose represents something (speaking from a person who adores flowers more than I should, I'm expecting a tinge of romance in your story. Just based on the roses alone). The blurb is very neat and organized, and I love how I am able to grasp the general concept of your story without your writing bogging me down with unnecessary details. I can already tell that you have put a lot of effort into this story, and I must applaud you for that even on top of managing your studies and such. I am so obsessed with the opening. I do not fully understand why, but your style of writing is so beautiful that I am entranced with the full plot, flow, comprehension, and emotional appeal. Your technique is super poetic and special, and you should really take up prose some time. I'd support it. Anyways, I also like your characters. I know that you are dealing with some belief/religion relative people in your story, for example, angels, devils, Lucifer, etc. I think you just need to be mindful that not everyone believes in such, and you should make sure that readers of all backgrounds can understand your tale. But overall, I really enjoyed your writing, and wish you all the best.

Keep up the ravishing work Ralunca!