《Rose》The Cursed Amulet: A Lands of Ralosia

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: Sanch250

So first of all, I am very impressed with all the content that you have released to Wattpad! Based on other authors, even myself, it is rare that creators usually write this much and have so many works progressing at a constant rate. It’s amazing the amount of creativity that you have, and I’m very honoured to review for someone who actually knows what they’re doing when it comes to writing. Anywho, the title is interesting. I like how you mention that the book is a part of the series that you are focusing on, so that readers understand that the tales that you tell are connected in some way. As an author, it is important to communicate effectively to readers, and I think that you do that pretty well. The cover is pretty, but I am not a huge fan of the colour scheme that you are choosing to use. I feel as though you could possibly reconsider the colours and visual aspects that you might want to use in the story, but that again is up to you. The blurb provides some context into what the story will be about, but I feel as a new reader to your works that you could add more detail. Remember that not everyone may be familiar with the world that you have already created in works beforehand, so you might want to incorporate those details somehow into the blurb and add more detail into that. The opening is descriptive and intriguing, and this applies to your grammar and coherence as well. It is easy to follow and very enriching to the mind, so that is great for you as a writer. The plot is amazing and I like how you use emotional appeal to make the storyline even better. I feel as though you can improve on your characters and the fluidity of the relationships that they have with one another, but other than that, I think this was a stellar story to read and an immersive fictional world to get into.
Thanks for this amazing reading and reviewing experience, and all the best for all your future endeavours Alejandro!