A shock for KaliChur

Tupur's aashram is being decorated.

Chaya: Don't you think that we are going too much?

Tupur: No!

Chaya: Saniyasini life is not punished. But it's dedicated. Patience, tolerance, divine are things to be learnt not makeup, showing off or exploring. That doesn't suits saniyasini.

Tupur gets anger and stares at her.

Tupur: Shut up! If you don't like what I am doing then just leave. No one is compelling you to be here.

Chaya stands quietly.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh is getting ready to attend Ashram's ceremony.

Kalindi: Why you are going to that Ashram? Stepping inside saniyasini aashram is a sin. Seeing that reckless girl is like looking at bad omen.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, I am going there just to attend the function. Not to look at Tupur. I am going there as Sarpanch not as brother in law.

Kalindi: But Anirudh...

Chandra calls Thaku ma inside so she went.

Kalindi: Chandrachur, atleast you insist him. Meeting Tupur is equal to meeting an evil. I don't want her shadow to cast on Anirudh.

Chandra: I too. But if he go there only he can meet Bondita.

Kalindi: Will she attend the function?

Chandra: Do you think no? She is considering Tupur as her sister still. So for sure she will attend the function.

Kalindi thinks. Anirudh hears their conversation and thinks of taking Brinda along with him purposefully.

Anirudh: Brinda.... Brinda....

Kalindi: Why he is calling her now?

Anirudh: Brinda, where are you?

Brinda rushes to the hall.

Anirudh: Are you free now?

Brinda: Yeah, what's the matter?

Anirudh: I am going somewhere, will you accompany me?

She is dumbstruck.

Kalindi: What he is doing?

Chandra: Thaku ma, I noticed Brinda often sighting at Anirudh. We should warn her.

Kalindi and Chandra looks on them.

Anirudh: I am asking you only. Will you accompany me to the function? If not then no problem.

Brinda: No! No, I am free. How can I refuse you? Means, you are sarpanch so I should obey you.

She smiled and blushed.

Anirudh: Khub balo! Then get ready fast.

Chandra: Thaku ma, she accepted. Stop her. How can she go with him? Bondita will be there. She will be hurted.

Kalindi: Look, how I am ruining this.

She came to hall and asks Brinda, "How can you with him to Ashram?"

Brinda: Why can't I?

Kalindi: You can't go there in this kind of modern dress.

Brinda: Is Churidar modern?

Kalindi: Yes! Our tradition is saree. You should attend the functions in saree only.

Brinda: But I don't have sarees.

Kalindi: Hn, then? You can't go. So stay here itself.

Anirudh looks at them.

Kalindi: Anirudh, leave her. Without saree she can't come. You alone go.

Anirudh moves from there towards Bondita's room.

Chandra and Thaku ma are shocked.

Anirudh: Bihari... Bihari....

Bihari rushed there.

Bihari: Choti Malik, what do you want?

Anirudh: Bring the keys of this room.

Bihari is shocked. He looks at Kalindi, she nods no.

Anirudh: I said bring the keys.

Bihari went to bring the keys. Kalindi and Chandra looks on Anirudh.

Brinda thinks: What he is doing? Somnath said no one will enter this room. But why he suddenly opening this?

Bihari brought the keys and gives it Anirudh.

Anirudh opens the door. The room is full nasty with spider webs here and there. Broken chairs, broken table, repaired table fan, half degraded papers were lying on the floor.

Brinda tries to look inside. But Anirudh stopped her. He alone went inside and opens the cupboard.

While Kalindi and Chandra are confused of his behaviours.

When Anirudh opened the cupboard, an old photo of Bondita flied down. He took it and looks on.

Brinda: Whose photo is that?

Chandra: That's none of your business.

Anirudh took favourite of saree of Bondita and came out.

Anirudh: Bihari, lock the room.

Kalindi: What you are going to do with this saree Anirudh?

Anirudh: Brinda, wear this saree and come with me. Now no one can stop you from attending the function.

Kalindi and Chandra are shocked.

Chandra: Are you in senses? Why you are doing like Anirudh? Don't you know it's....

Anirudh: Brinda, go get ready soon.

She left the place. Chandra shouts on him. But Anirudh is not in the state of listening him. His only motive is too irritate Bondita as much he can so that she may get possessed and will return to him.

~In Bondita's house~

Saraswati: Ma, are you going somewhere?

Bondita: Saraswati, you should not ask like this to someone who is going out.

Saraswati: Oh! Then tell me where will you come from.

Bondita laughed and caresses her cheeks.

Saraswati: Tell me, ma.

Bondita: I have small work in market. Don't worry I will return soon.

She thinks that sorry Saraswati, I can't tell you the truth because it may lead me to expose the past.

Saraswati: Theek hain, when you return buy me something.

Bondita: Sure. Lock the door and be inside safely. You both should not fight with each other. Mainly, don't open the door if someone knocks. I wil return as much soon I can.

Saraswati: Ok, ma.

Bondita stepped out and locked the door.

On other side Anirudh and Brinda are also ready to move.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️