Full of fun!

Kasturi is getting ready to meet Anirudh to get her certificates from him.

Bondita: I don't think he will return your certificates.

Kasturi: Yes, he won't.

Bondita: Then why you are going there?

Kasturi: I am not going alone, you are going to come with me.

Bondita eyes widened.

Kasturi: Come on, get ready.

Bondita: Arey, thum pagal hain kya?(Are you mad).

Kasturi: No, but you are.

Bondita: Stop kidding, you go alone.

Kasturi: No, you should come with me. I forgot the way to RC haveli.

Bondita: I too forgot it.

Kasturi: Its fine, we shall go by rikshaw, driver will show us the way.

Bondita nods no. Kasturi Compels her.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh calls Bashir and tells him that they should go around the village.

Bashir: Why Suddenly?

Anirudh: Um... I just want to look at my people.

Bihari: Choti Malik, your people? But I thought you are going to meet someone special.

Bashir: Special? Who is she?

Anirudh: Hey! Stop your nonsense talks. I am going to meet my people only.

Bashir and Bihari laughed.

Anirudh moved from there to his room. He looks at his bed.

Anirudh thinks: I know that idiot would have slept in my bed. I will not touch this here after. Bihari.....

Bihari rushed there.

Anirudh: Bihari, take this bed out. And if you can just burn it.

Bihari: What happened choti malik? Any problem with this bed? But this is newly bought.

Anirudh: Many senseless bugs and insects made my bed nasty. So, I don't want this bed.

Bihari: Ok, I will. But today night you will be sleeping in floor only.

Anirudh: Why?

Bihari: Extra bed was given to that Doctor. Now no bed is left for you here. We should buy newly.

Anirudh: Oh God! In this big haveli, don't we have extra beds?

Bihari: Hn, we have. But....

Anirudh: But, what?

Bihari: It's in Choti Malkin's room. Above the cupboard her bed is covered up and kept. If you want then you can use it.

Anirudh: No! I will rather sleep on floor. No, why should I sleep in floor? I myself will go to the shop and will buy the bed.

Bihari: Okay, fine!

Anirudh moves from there. Bihari tries to take bed out but Brinda stopped him and asked him to put it at her room.

Bihari: Why? Anirudh Babu have ordered me to burn it.

Brinda: No, need. Place it in my room. My bed is torn.

Bihari looks at her weirdly.

Brinda: You are servant only na? Then why you are hesitating to do work for me? Go, do what I say.