Anirudh's plan

It's getting late to court but Bondita is still in Haveli. Kalyani ordered them not to step out of the haveli.

Anirudh: Idea!

He opes the cupboard and takes out Bondita's saree.

Bondita: What you are doing pati babu?

Anirudh: Wait!

He tied all the saree one after another and puts it out of the window like a rope.

Anirudh: We can't use main door and back door. But we have windows. Bondita get down by using this sarees.

Bondita: Wah, this really awesome.

She gets ready with her documents to climb down.

~In Terrace~

Veer: We shall meet on terrace tonight.

Kanaka blushed and nods yes.

Veer looks on Bondita climbing down using saree.

Kanaka: This idiot...

Veer: You don't like her?

Kanaka nods no.

Veer: Why?

Kanaka: She is not capable to be a Barrister. They tricked the government and got a punishment to my brother. He is in jail since 5 years. Anirudh and Bondita created a fake witness against my brother.

Veer looks on Bondita.

Anirudh and Bondita escaped from the haveli using her sarees. They gets on to the jeep and Anirudh drives it faster.

~In Hall~

Preparations are going for Chintu's puberty function. Everyone are busy in it.

Chintu is lying in dark room. Kanaka passes by.

She looks at Chintu. Chintu comes near her.

Chintu: Maa, everyone congratulated me. But why you didn't said anything?

Kanaka thinks: Who am I to you to congratulate? You are not my daughter then how will I be happy in this news?

Chintu: Maa, it's paining. Pls stand here and give me a support.

Kanaka: I have lots of work in kitchen. It's for you only. We have to celebrate your function na? Learn to tolerate the pain. This is women's life.

Chintu worries, Kanaka leaves to kitchen.

On other side Anirudh and Bondita reached Vrindavan court.

Opposite lawyer: Look here you honor, the great Barrister came. That's why I told you not to give this case to a woman. Look, how late she is.

Bondita: I am really sorry your honor.

Judge: May I know the reason for your late?

Sulochana: What else reason a woman will have? She would be serving her sasural that's why she is late.

Bondita stares at her. Everyone laughs.

Judge: Silence.... Bondita, this is your first warning. Next time you should be on time.

Bondita: Sure, your honor.

Judge: Okay, proceed with the case.

Opposite lawyer taunts Malini and her family saying that they were trying to kill the female baby.

Bondita: I object. Your honor, I want to investigate my client.

Judge: Permission granted.

Malini was taken to witness box.