Tapur returns?

Anirudh and Bondita are anger on each other due to some misunderstandings.

They decided to sleep seperately.

Sashwati: Maa, you both fought with each other?

Bondita and Anirudh looks at each other.

Sashwati: Okay it's confirmed now. You both really fought. But for what? Baba you took maa here just for her relaxation right? They why you itself making her upset? Is it right?

Anirudh keeps quite.

Saraswati:  If you both are not interested in speaking with each other then it's fine. We too will not talk to you both.

They both blows their cheeks and turns aside.

Anirudh: Uh oh, my dears! Come here, come to me.

They both went near him. He makes them to sit on his lap.

Anirudh: You both are too small right?

They nods yes.

Anirudh: You are waiting for your new friend right?

Again they nods yes.

Anirudh: Don't you want your friend to be safe and happy until he/she comes to this world?

Sashwati: Ofcourse we want it! Because he/she is our sibling.

Anirudh: Hn, correct. The same way, I want your mom to be happy and safe until your brother or sister comes to this world.

Bondita listens to them by standing near the window.

Saraswati: Theek hain, then why you both were fighting?

Anirudh: How will I explain you about that? Saraswati, you can't understand these things right now. I cared for your mom, she cares for me that's why this small fight occured. But you both don't need to worry, chalo sleep. I will convince your mum soon.

Sashwati: Shotti?

Anirudh smiled and caresses her cheeks. Later he makes them to sleep.

On other side Kanaka comes out of the ashram with furious face. Virender noticed it.

Virender: What happened Kanaka?

Kanaka: She refused to help us.

Virender: What? Why?

Kanaka: She is saying that you ruined Tapur's life. She is saying that she's not in the mood of revenging anyone than meeting her sister for once.

Virender thinks on.

Kanaka: People are changing so fast. She was the one who ruined total RC family. But today she is speaking like a good girl.

Virender: If she wants then let her meet! 

Kanaka: What?

Virender: Think once, her motive is not to save RCs but to meet her sister. Let us make that to happen. Let's bring Tapur here.

He smile wickedly.

Kanaka: But how?

Virender: You know na where she is.

She nods yes.

Virender: Call her. Let me speak.

Kanaka: Are you mad? Do you think she will obey your words and come here to meet Tupur? At once she will cut the call after hearing to your voice.

Virender: Do what I said.

Kanaka: But bhaiya...

Virender: I said do what I said!