Flash Back

~5 Years Back~

Anirudh and Bondita returns from London after getting her Barrister certificates.

Trilochan wanted to celebrate it in a grant manner and they invited Bondita by bursting crackers and by starting charity on diwali.

Tupur who was sent as saniyasini due to her crimes, was more irritated to see Bondita and Anirudh happiness as she thinks that they are the reason for her dark life.

She wanted to vow revenge.

Trilochan tells Bondita that she wanted to fly, she flew. She wanted to get educated, she got. She wanted to become Barrister and then she became. She became good grahlakshmi  and good wife. Now she should concentrate in her marital life. She should focus on how to become a good mother.

Anirudh tells Trilochan that that will be Bondita's wish. He have moulded her life on his own choices and Bondita never hesitated to do those things. He adds on that Bondita fulfilled his dreams and now that's her choice on becoming mother now or later.

Trilochan refuses to accept him but Anirudh said it stubbornly. Thaku ma asks Bondita's wish on becoming mother. Bondita says that she is not yet prepared for that stage and firstly she wants to get a job and to earn on her own.

Anirudh accepts it and gives her job in the court where he was working as head of Barristers.

Years went on, Thaku ma wanted to arrange a marriage for Tapur. So they searched for good alliance.

On other side Tupur is high on revenge mind, she tricks Batuk with her medicines and asked him to get closer with Bondita. But it failed.

Finally Das family finds a alliance for Tapur.

Virender, a trader wanted to marry Tapur. Das family accepted it, Tapur too.

But Virender was not god. He is an alcoholic, he doesn't have belief in marriage life. It was unknown by Das family.

Trilochan asked Somnath to get married again atleast for Chintu's sake. However he refused it, later on accepted regarding Chintu's future. Later, Roy Chaudharys searches an alliance for Somnath.

Kanaka, sister of Virender falls for Somnath and wanted to marry him.

Roy Chaudharys denied that proposal as Kanaka is illiterate but Somnath is a doctor.

But Kanaka didn't want to give up.

Roy Chaudharys and Das family announces Tapur's marriage. And everything went good.

But a day before marriage, Virender put forth a condition that he will marry Tapur only if Somnath accepts his sister Kanaka's proposal.

Somnath is not interested in second marriage but to save Tapur's marriage he accepted to marry Kanaka. He thinks that only for name sake she will be his wife and Chintu's mother. He may divorce her after Tapur enters her marital life.

Tapur's marriage and Somnath's marriage happened in same mandap.

Kanaka went to RC haveli as Somnath's second wife and Tapur went with Virender to his house.

On that auspicious day, Bondita finds herself that she is pregnant. Roy Chaudharys and Das family are in extreme happiness. Tulsipur and Krishna nagar considers it as a great day.

But it was a worst night for Tapur. From the day one of their marriage Virender started to abuse and Harrass Tapur.

Tapur thinks that everything will be fine but No.