A shock for Bondita

Bondita meets Brinda to know about ger intentions. Brinda takes her to the Garden.

Bondita: You are here as doctor. Your duty is to take care of zamindar ji. But why did he felt trouble in breathing yesterday? Where were you when he was wheezing?

Brinda: Barrister Bondita, right? Yes, it's right. Because you have good questioning skills.

Bondita: Just answer me.

Brinda: Ok! Ufff... Reason behind your Kaka sasurji's wheezing is none other than Me.

Bondita is shocked.

Brinda: I mixed some of the random medicines and injected him.

Bondita rises her hand to slap her, but Brinda holds her hand.

Bondita: How dare you? Why you are doing this? Who are you?

Brinda: I said na, I am Brinda.

Bondita: I will reveal everything to Barrister Babu, he will punish you. You are a criminal according to the law.

Brinda smirked.

Bondita: I will file a case upon you. Mistreating patients is a crime.

Brinda: Wow! Wow! Wow! You are speaking nicely.

Bondita: Do you think I will not file a case on you? I will reveal everything to Thaku ma and Barrister babu.

Brinda: Go, proceed then! What will they do after knowing it? They will throw me out of the Haveli. I will return to my own place, Germany. What else will happen to me? Nothing! But, think of your Kaka sasurji. Who will aid him? I am the only cardiologist, who can save your zamindar. No one else can do it.

Bondita: I know you are the best cardiologist. But what you are doing here? You are doing wrong. Doctors are considered as second god. But you? You are doing injustice to your job.

Brinda: Ohh, shut up. Come straight to the point. What you want from me now?

Bondita: Please save my Kaka sasurji. I can't see him like this. Only you can do it. Please!

Brinda: Haha! Now only you spoke dialogues like a warrior. Now what happened?

Bondita eyes filled with tears.

Bondita: Roy Chaudharys are my world. We already lost many lives. We don't want to lose our zamindar ji. Brinda, I beg you, please do something and save him.

Brinda: I will do it. My job is that only but what will I get in return?

Bondita: What you want? Ask me. Money? Jewelleries? Sarees?

Brinda: Money is not a big deal for me. And I am an Anglo Indian why should I wear jewelleries and Sarees? I want something big.

Bondita: Big? You want any land? You want properties? Ask me, I will give you.

Brinda: Hn, I know whole Krishpur's land is on your name. You can sell it, build it or bid it. But I am not interested in this kind of village. I want bigger reward than this.

Bondita grows suspicious and asks her what she wants.

Brinda went closer to her and touched her mang. Her fingers got the stain of Bondita's sindoor.

Bondita isn't aware of what she is going to ask.

Brinda showed her fingers which has Bondita's sindoor and says, "Will you give me this?"

Bondita: You need sindoor? For sindoor sake only you are doing this? Oh Durga maa, come with me I will buy you tonnes of sindoor. But pls aid my Kaka sasurji.

Brinda: Innocent!

Bondita looks at her.

Brinda: I don't want your sindoor, I want the person who gave it you. I want Anirudh.

Bondita is shocked.

Brinda: Give me Anirudh and take your Kaka sasurji.

Bondita gets furious and slaps her.

Brinda laughed.

Brinda: Hurting me will not give you anything Bondita. I am the only person who can save your zamindar. So think before you raise your hand on me.

Bondita eyes filled with tears. One side her Pati Babu another side her Kaka sasurji.

Brinda: Take your time, think twice. Choose either one. Zamindar ji or Anirudh?

Bondita: Your intentions are wrong. My husband is not an object to be sold. He belonged to me, he belongs to me and he will belong to me. No one can come in between us. Do whatever you want, you can't get my Pathi Babu.

Brinda: Are you mad? Your kaka sasurji, head of the village, zamindar of bengal is in death bed but you are being selfish. You have two options before you, but you chose to be selfish. What's this Bondita? I heard Indian women always support their family without being selfish. But you??

Bondita thinks of her Kaka sasurji.

Brinda: You are wasting my time, its time to inject your Kaka sasurji. Come to a decision quick. Anirudh or your Kaka sasurji? And don't try to mess up with me. If you try something then you will able to see your Kaka sasurji in grave yard only.

Bondita fears. She cries.

Bondita: Why you are doing like this Brinda? You are using my weakness against me to win. It's not nice. Please ask some other things other than my pati babu.

Brinda: Look, you can't give up your love. Same way I am. I too can't give up my love. I know how to convince Anirudh. His weakness is also Kaka only. He will go to any extent to save him.

Bondita: Love? What do you know about pati babu? You know him since 2 to 3 days only. But my destiny is tied with him since I was 8 years old.

Brinda: Whaat?

Bondita: I am his child bride. My destiny is connected with him. No one can break it.

Brinda: Oh god, typical Indian! Whatever you be to him. I don't care. I just need Anirudh. That's it. And you know very well, Anirudh will do anything to save his Kaka. If I ask him to marry me for his Kaka sake then he will do it. So, I will use that way. Bye, Bondita!

She moved from there with a cunning smile.

Bondita kneels down in the garden and cries.

Dur tak hai ek udasi.... Plays...

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️