Anirudh irritates Bondita

Anirudh and Bondita leaves haveli due to some misunderstandings.

Bondita is walking along the roadside, Anirudh is following her secretly.

Anirudh thinks: Stubborn Bondita! I am barrister, I could even control all the criminals. But I always fail in controlling Bondita.

Bondita stopped walking and turned back. Anirudh is shocked and stopped walking.

Bondita thinks: Why he is following me now?

She continues to walk. After walking about few metres Bondita stopped walking again and turned back. Anirudh too stopped walking.

Bondita: Helo, excuse me. Why you are following me?

Anirudh turned back and searches for some other as if he doesn't know anything.

Bondita: Don't pretend like a good one. I am asking you only. Why you are following me?

Anirudh: Why should I follow you? Don't I have any other works?

Bondita: I am noticing you since few minutes, you are following me only. Look, Pati babu do not try to console me. I will not get consoled!

Anirudh: Helo, madam... This is road, a common way for everyone. I will walk here, run here even sleep here. For you what? If you think that I am following you then that's not my problem.

Bondita stares at him and proceeded to walk again. Anirudh smiled and followed her.

Bondita reaches her old house where she lived earlier. Anirudh too comes there.

Bondita: You said you are not following me then why you came here?

Anirudh: See, I am bored of being in haveli. That's why I thought of staying in common house like this. That's why I came here. By the way, why you are here?

Bondita: Oye helo, this is my house. I am going to stay here.

Anirudh: Really? But I had paid rent already to the owner.

Bondita: No you didn't. I am the owner of this house.

Anirudh: Oh? Then it's fine. You stay out. I'll stay here.

He pushed her aside gently and enters the house.

Bondita: Rakshas Babu!

Anirudh: What?

Bondita: Nothing! First you come out. This is my home. I want to stay here. You go find some other place.

Anirudh: This is my Krishpur. So I will stay where ever I want. Theek hain?

Bondita stares at him innocently.

Anirudh: Why you are sighting at me now? Go bring the broomstick and clean the house.

Bondita: Am I your servant? Go ask those people to do it. The people for who you for justice yesterday.

Anirudh: Okay fine, if you don't want to clean the house then it's fine. I will take the broom stick and I'll sweep it.

Anirudh goes to take the broom stick.

Bondita: No...

Anirudh: What no?

Bondita: Durga maa... Now why you are doing like this Pati babu? Purposefully you are doing these things.

Anirudh: Move aside and speak your dialogues.

He moved her aside and started to sweep.

Bondita stares at him and keeps her luggages on the table. The dust upon it started to spread via air which made Anirudh to sneeze.

Bondita: Pat...

Anirudh: You called me?

She nods no with an innocent angry.

Anirudh: Fine then! I sweeped this house which means this house belongs to me.

Bondita: Whaat? Where will I stay then?

Anirudh: That's your wish. If you want you can stay here also but you should give me a rent.

Bondita thinks: Rakshas Babu only should pay me rent because this is my house. But he is asking me to pay.

Anirudh: Don't taunt me in your mind, Bondita.

Bondita jerked. Anirudh spreads the mat and lies down.

Bondita: Fine, you stay here. I'll go away.

She took her luggages in anger and went out.

Anirudh smiled. All the rental houses are filled in the village. So Bondita didn't get a place to stay. And that was Anirudh's plan.

Bondita thinks: Durga maa... Why you are doing like this? Now where will you Bondita go?

Anirudh: To our haveli only!

She jerked and turned back.

Bondita: You said you are not following me but?

Anirudh: I know you are stubborn twice than me. But this is not the time to show your stubbornness. Atleast for the baby sake you come with me Bondita.

Bondita: I know to take care of myself and baby.

Anirudh: Durga maa...

Bondita: Durga maa will not hear you. She will not help the person who mistreats his wife on hearing peoples. You are not my rakshak babu but a big rakshas babu.

Anirudh: Fine, fine. Come to home and fight. Here people are looking us like something else.

Anirudh drags her to the house.

Bondita: Leave my hand... Barrister Babu.

He drags her inside the house and locks the door.

Bondita: This isn't fine. You are house arresting me. You are showing your potential to me.

Anirudh: Sssh!

He closed Bondita's mouth.

Anirudh: If you keep on shouting like this for next 10 months then what will be the condition of our baby?

Bondita tries to say something, Anirudh takes his hand from her mouth.

Bondita: See now also you are cared about your baby only. That's why you followed me here, right? All you need is your baby not me. I have found it.

Anirudh: Godd...

He keeps cotton balls in his ears.

Anirudh: Is there any book on how to control wife?

Bondita stares at him with a blown cheeks.

On other side Virender comes to know that Bondita and Anirudh are out of haveli.

Kanaka: Wah bhai! You did everything in very few minutes. You took them out of the haveli.

Virender: This is just the begining. Just see, what and all I am doing.

He smirked.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️