Roy Chaudharys are dead?

Whole Family is in fear as well as in confusion as Trilochan ji is not responding. They all are set to go back to Krishpur.

Chandrachur starts the jeep. Anirudh lifts  Trilochan and sits in the jeep.

Bondita: Chandra babu fast. Please fast.

He nods yes and starts the jeep. He drives at his fullest potential.

Anirudh thinks: This much speed? Durga maa, this much speed will affect Bondita and baby but if we go slow then Kaka's life may be at the risk. Why this kind of situation comes to me alone? What will I do now? Yesterday Kaka was alright, suddenly what happened to him?

Bondita: Chandra babu go fast. Please. Pati babu, please wake up him. Do something and wake him up.

Anirudh: Listen, listen Bondita. I am here, thaku ma is here, Bihari is here. We will save Kaka anyhow. But please you don't get emotional. You don't get panicked. Stay calm.

Bondita: How can I stay calm when he is like this? Why you are thinking about me alone?

Anirudh: Bondita you are not alone. You are carrying our baby. If you shout like this, fear like then it may affect the baby.

Bondita: Baby didn't born yet. It has many months to see the world. But Kaka sasurji? He is already an heart patient. Pati babu, can you understand what you are doing? You are caring for the one who is not here but not for the one who is really here.

Anirudh: Bondita, he is my Kaka too. Before you saw him I knew him. So, please keep calm.

Thaku ma: Oh please, stop! Why you both are fighting like this? Look at zamindar ji, Anirudh, why he is not opening his eyes? Bihari, why he is not opening his eyes? Some one please say, that he is fine. Atleast for my sake. Please!

Chandra: Thaku ma, Anirudh, Bondita, I think you all are afraid for a small problem. Nothing happented to Kaka. I said na yesterday fully we didn't sleep. That's why he is in deep sleep I think so.

Bondita: You don't speak Chandra babu, go fast.

Chandra: Arey I am going at the highest speed.

Chaos in jeep. Everyone except Anirudh shouts as if they want.

Anirudh's mind is now fully upon his wife and his baby. His mind is full of questions. Whether to say Bondita about her condition or to hide it forever.

Chandrachur failed to see a speed breaker as he was busy in arguing with Bondita but Anirudh noticed it.

Anirudh: Channnddraachuuur....

Everyone are jerked. As the jeep was going at his highest speed, Chandra couldn't control the jeep near the speed breaker.

Anirudh holds Bondita tightly. The jeep flew over the speed breaker, rolled on and fell down from a small cliff.

.....Great Silence.....

~In Krishpur~

Virender comes near the RC haveli and checks whether Roy Chaudharys returned or not. The same servant who caught him before, confronts him now.