Bondita to be caught?

Bondita reaches the border, but it was late. Anirudh and his men are already standing in the border with the weapons.

Bondita is confused now.

Bondita: Shall we step back or go forward?

She thinks and looks at Trilochan.

Bondita: Forward or Backward?

She breathes in and out.

Bondita: Forward! Let me face everything. I will even die to save my family.

She gets onto the jeep and starts it.

~In RC Haveli~

Manyak enters the Haveli, Chandra is shocked to see him. Manyak tries to escape but caught.

Chandra: You should be driving the jeep right? What you are doing here?

Manyak stands still.

Chandra: Speak up. Where is zamindar ji? Did Bondita arrived there?

Manyak fears and tells everything.

Chandra: Oh Shit! How dare you? What did I said you? You left Bondita alone there?

He pulls his collar and was about to noose his neck.

Chandra: No, I will look after you afterwards. Now I should help them.

He throws Manyak inside the room and locks it. Then he rushed to border.

Bondita covers her face with the saree and drives the jeep slowly towards the border. Anirudh and his goons are busy in checking other rickshaws.

Chandra: Bondita!

She turned and looked him. Chandra goes near the jeep and climbs in it.

Bondita: Chandra Babu?

Chandra: I gave you this plan, so let us go to together.

Bondita: No, you get down. I will face this. We have stepped in the deep well, now no time to excuse. Let me face it.

Chandra: Yeah, that's what I am saying. I pushed you in, so let me also drown.

Bondita worries. Chandra asks her to allow him to drive the jeep. She accepts.

Chandra covers his face with kerchief and starts driving the jeep.

Bondita: Wait!

She gets down and changes the number plate. Then climbs up.

Bondita is sitting beside him, her face is covered.

They reached the border. Their heart beats raised.

Chandra: Bondita, when I say just jump from the jeep and escape. I will face Anirudh.

Bondita: No Chandra Babu, we will not be caught.

Chandra: But how?

Bondita: Wait and watch!

Their jeep was very near to border. Anirudh and his goons are standing.

Bondita: Aaah! Aaah!

Chandra: What happened?

Bondita: Just a drama.

Chandra smiled and stops the jeep near Anirudh. He looks at them

Bondita: Aaah! Why did you stopped the jeep? Drive it. I can't bear the pain.

Anirudh: Get down, we have to check your jeep.

Chandra sits quietly.

Anirudh: Can't you hear me?