Can Bondita go to court?

RC haveli is very happy after knowing that Chintu had attained her puberty.

Anirudh and Bondita wants to celebrate it but Kalyani wanted to arrange a marriage for Chintu.

Trilochan: Bihari, decorate the Haveli. Our haveli has got a good news.

Bondita: Hn, Bhari babu.

She hugs Chintu and smiled.

Kalyani dragged Chintu with her.

Bondita: Where you are taking her?

Kalyani: To where she belongs.

Somnath and Kanaka looks on.

Kalyani takes Chintu to a room, Bondita and Anirudh followed her.

Kalyani: Listen, you should not come out of the room until your bleeding stops.

Chintu fears.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, she is a small child. Why you are torturing her?

Kalyani didn't listened him. She places a pot of water in the room.

Kalyani: Look, at any cost you should not step out of this room. If you want water then drink from this.

Bondita: It's wrong daadi saa. During periods a female needs a support. Please leave her.

Kalyani: Being alone will teach her to tolerate the pain. She will stay here only. You go and do your works.

She locks the door and tak the keys along with her.

Chintu cries aloud.

Anirudh: Chintu, don't worry. We are here only.

Chintu: Kaka, this place is dark. You know na, I am afraid of dark. It's pain too. Why she sent me here? Am I sinner? Why she is calling me 'Impure'?

Bondita: Chintu, this is not because of sin. This is natural process. Every woman are blessed with mahavari. There's nothing to be worried. Don't be afraid of dark. I will stand here whole day to strengthen you.

Chintu: Badi ma, it's paining. I can't tolerate it.

She screams. AniDita worries.

Bondita: Pati babu, will you please prepare hot packs for her?

Anirudh: Sure..

He runs to the kitchen.

~In Kalyani's room~

Ajmal: Shit, everything is happening opposite to our plan. We thought Bondita would go to that dark room but this girl went.

Kalyani smirked.

Ajmal: How long will it take for sesame seed to work on her?

Kalyani: There's no need of it.

Ajmal: Why?

Kalyani: Look at the time, it's been late to court but see there, Bondita is still standing outside that dark room. What we need is happening now.

Ajmal smiled.

Kalyani: Now we should concentrate on looking an alliance for that girl.

Ajmal nods yes.

On other side Veer is walking here and there in terrace, Kanaka goes there to take up the dried clothes.

She looks at Veer. Veer too looks at her. She smiled a bit. He smiled in return.