Fake happiness for RCs

Kalyani tries to punish Bondita and her kids for running inside the Haveli. But Bihari comes there and tells to everyone that Kanaka is vomiting.

They all runs to her room.

Bondita: Are you fine?

Kalyani: Are you blind? She is puking there but you are asking whether she is fine.

Trilochan: Somnath, what happened to her?

Somnath: How do I know?

Kalyani: How do you know mean? She is your wife only right?

Somnath thinks: When did I said it?

Bondita: Somnath dada, please check her health condition.

Somnath: Bondita, nothing happened to her. I think yesterday's food might not have digested that's why she is puking. Why you all got panic? She will get fine soon.

Kanaka thinks: This man! I think I am pregnant. Wow, the time came. Now everyone in this Haveli will look after me, not on Bondita. I can easily gain hope from Kalyani dadi saa.

Trilochan: Somnath, this isn't fine. You don't need to check her as husband, but atleast check her as a doctor.

Bondita: Hn, dada. Please!

Somnath asks Chintu to bring stethoscope. She brought it.

Somnath: Come here, Kanaka.

She goes near him with a slight wicked smile on Bondita.

Somnath checks her.

Somnath: I said na, she is fine. See, there is no problem in heart rate. It may be a food poison.

Kalyani: Hey, what can you infer from heart rate? If a married woman vomits then you should check her pulse first.

Everyone looks at Kanaka curiously.

Kanaka thinks: Shit, is he really a doctor? Even this old uneducated lady knows about this. But he didn't!

Bondita thinks: Is there a Happy news for RCs?

Somnath: There's no need of checking pulse rate. She is fine.

Bondita: Dada, if you feel shy then leave it. Dadi saa will check it.

Somnath: Shy? For what?

Kalyani checks Kanaka's pulse and was astound.

Bondita: Is she fine dadi saa?

Kalyani's smile gets wider while Kanaka gives a wicked smile.

Trilochan: What is the meaning of this smile?

Kalyani: An happy news for Roy Chaudharys. Trilochan your choti Bahu is pregnant.

Somnath is shocked.

Bondita: Really?

Kalyani: Yes.

Bondita hugs Kanaka.

Bondita: This is really a great news. Kanaka, you are going to become mom.

Kanaka: Yeah, Bondita. You are right. I am going to become mum and you are going to become my slave.

All are shocked.

Kanaka: Means, you are going to take care of me till I give birth to baby.

Bondita smiled and hugged her again.

Bondita: Why not? I will take care of you. This is not only your baby, it's Somnath Da's baby too.

Somnath is confused.

Chintu: Hayeee, I am going to get a new sister.

Kanaka: Brother! Means, already you are my daughter next I should get son only na?

Kalyani: Absolutely right! Bahu, you are the only woman who have some senses here. Give birth to a Boy baby.

Somnath: Oh shut up everyone!

Trilochan: Why?

Somnath: This isn't possible. How can she get pregnant?

Kalyani: What?

Somnath: I mean, without scan test we can't decide anything. Kanaka, get ready for scan.

He moves from there with a confused face.

Bondita: Leave him, Kanaka congratulation again. Here after only you should be very careful.

Kanaka thinks: Hn, Bondita. Be careful here after. I am going to snatch your happiness and throw your family out as you did with my brother. No one knows that this is Veer's baby. Even Veer do not know it.

She smiles wickedly.

On other side Anirudh, Chandrachur, Niroop are announcing people about the closing of gates.

Man: Why suddenly you are closing the gates barrister babu? We have planned to trade to other villages in upcoming days. Now how will we go?

Anirudh: I am really sorry, but our situation is like that. Near by dam is going to be broken due to bad weather condition. If it breaks down then all the water will enter to our Krishpur and it will create some problem. So, please hold on for few days. We will open the gates soon.

Chandra whispered: Nice story, Anirudh.

Anirudh whispered: Then what to do? We can't say the truth to them na?

Niroop: Why Bihari is comes running towards us?

They all looked at the road.

Bihari comes there and breathes in and out.

Anirudh: Calm, calm.

Bihari: Choti malik, there's a happy news for Roy Chaudharys.

Chandra: What?

Bihari: Kanaka ji is pregnant.

Anirudh and Niroop smiled but Chandrachur is shocked.

Anirudh: Wow, it's really a great news. Somnath is going to become dad again.

Niroop: After long years of marriage, she got pregnant right?

Anirudh nods yes.

Chandra thinks: Somnath got closer to Kanaka? How is this possible? He always avoided her but now...

Anirudh: Are you not happy with this news?

Chandra: Anirudh, I have a doubt but you should not shout at me.

Anirudh thinks: Yeah, say.

Chandra: Somnath always hated Kanaka. But now how did she got pregnant?

Anirudh: What question is this?

Niroop: Anirudh, I think Chandrachur is right. I too noticed Somnath and Kanaka in these days. They both never met, never smiled, they don't even speak to each other except fighting.

Anirudh thinks on...

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️