People humiliates Bondita

Virender spreads a fake news about Bondita's pregnant which spreads all over the area like a forest fire.

Woman: How can you say this surely?

Another woman: Hey, I have watched it. Bondita malkin always roamed with chandrachur. I thought they are friends but now...

Virender: Yeah, she's is right. I too watched them now speaking alone in the backyard of the temple.

Man: Really?

Virender: If you go there then they you may see them.

They nods yes and a group of people started to walk towards backyard.

Virender: Wah, Bondita. Now you are going to bow your head. Your honors are going to fly in air. You threw my sister out right? Now see, whole village will throw you out.

He laughs like something evil.

People who went there looks at Bondita speaking with Chandrachur.

A woman went furiously there and pulls out Bondita.

Bondita: Aaah!

Chandra: Aiii! Are you mad? Do you know who she is?

Woman: Hn, I know. We know. Mother of your child.

Chandra and Bondita are shocked.

Bondita: How dare you to speak like this? Better ask sorry, or else you will see my anger now. Don't you have shame to speak like this?

Man: Don't you have sense to act like this? We knew the truth. The baby which you are carrying is chandrachur's.

Chandra: What the hell? Before Anirudh could come here just go in your ways. Or else  it will become a problem.

Woman 2: Let it become a problem. That's what we want. Why you are afraid? Bondita, we thought you are a good grahlakshmi but today your real character was out.

Bondita: No... I think you mistook something. Chandra Babu is my brother. How can you speak like this?

People started to shout at her with the name cheater and slut.

Bondita starts to cry. Virender watches everything from back and smirked.

Chandra takes out his gun.

Chandra: Shut up everyone. If you dare to speak one bad word about Bondita then my gun will reply you. Mind it!

Woman: Those who did mistakes only will boil like this. By this we can easily understand that this gossip is true.

All started to shout again. The noise was heard by Roy chaudharys.

Trilochan: Now a days people are forgetting basic ethics too. In temple they are shouting like this.

They hear some words like blot, slut and cheater.

Kalindi: Oh god, in temple why they are using these kind of words?

Trilochan: I think so, a woman from market entered the temple. That's why they are shouting like this. Leave it.

Anirudh's eyes widened.

Anirudh: Woman from market? Means?

Trilochan: Uh oh! Nothing. Woman from market means... Hn, from vegetable market.

Anirudh: Nahi Kaka, market means place like Hira mandi right?

Anirudh tries to get up from Trilochan stopped him.

Trilochan: Anirudh listen. Don't go to do panchayat there. Already you destroyed Hira mandi. It's enough. Now just focus in puja. Here you are devotee not a barrister.

Anirudh: It's wrong. How can someone treat a woman like this, that too in shrine of God?

Trilochan: Now a days, there is no discipline among some women. You have seen na, what Kanaka did. Like wise there are many women in this society who carries baby but they do not know who is it's father. So don't go there and support them.

Anirudh leaves his hand and walks furiously towards the noise.

Here Bondita is crying. People are taunting her. They also captured Chandrachur.

Chandra: See, you all doing a great mistake. Before I could get angry just leave the place.

Man: Shut up! This shameless woman should be thrown out. We thought she is a blessing of Krishpur but no.

Man 2: At first she gave birth to Anirudh's baby now it's yours. Tomorrow it may be someone else's. Shameless lady.

Bondita cries. Dhitam dhitam sad version plays.

Man 3: Wow really! Then I want a baby will you give me?

Everyone laughed. Chandra tries to free himself from their hands but couldn't.

Anirudh enters there furiously and slaps the man who spoke like that.

Anirudh: Are you mad? How can you speak bad about a woman like this?

Woman: Mr. Barrister babu, just turn and see who's standing there.

Anirudh turns and looks at Bondita crying.

Anirudh: Bondita??

She ran and hugged Anirudh.

Woman: Look how she is acting innocently before her husband. Shameless woman.

Anirudh: Shut up! Don't try to utter even one bad word about her.

Man: Helo, Mr. Before shouting at us. Just ask what had happened.

Bondita cries. Chandra freed himself.

Anirudh: I don't need to hear anything. Just get away from here.

Chandra: Anirudh, these senseless people are saying that Bondita is carrying...

Anirudh: Carrying?

Man: Carrying Chandrachur's baby.

Anirudh raised his hand to slap him. But people stopped him.

Anirudh: Are you all went mad? Out of your senses? If zamindar ji comes to know about you people then for sure you all will be out of Krishpur.

Woman: Hey, low down your voice. Your wife, the great woman Barrister, Bondita Roy chaudhary cheated on you. The baby is not yours.

Anirudh: Shut your mouth. How firm you can say it? Do you have all proof? Someone from somewhere would create a story like this and you all are prosecuting for that? Get out from here.

Man: I am the proof.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Man: Hn, I am the proof. You needed a witness right? Then I will be. I saw Bondita and Chandrachur coming out of the cave near the forest before few days.

Anirudh is shocked.

Chandra: Hn, Anirudh. What he saw is right. But the thing he understood is wrong. You know very well. In that cave only we found Kanaka's truth.

People: Lie... Barrister Babu you gave justice to some and punishment to some. Day before yesterday you all threw Kanaka out as because she's carrying some other's child but now you are accepting Bondita's crime. Is this your laws?

Anirudh: Oh shut up! Kanaka is a criminal. Bondita is an innocent. She is my wife. I know she can't cheat me. And at the same time there is no need of proving her innocence to you people. Just get rid off.

Chandra: It's time to take the gun I think so.

Anirudh stares at the people. People starts to throw stones on Bondita. Trilochan and Kalindi comes there and are shocked.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️