Sisters helps their Sister

Bondita was saved by her prayers. The ritual stopped in middle due to heavy wind.

Pandit: I can't do this puja anymore. It seems something is wrong here.

He rose up and walked out.

Kanaka thinks: Shit!

On other side, Tupur and Chaya are near RC haveli.

Tupur: Why this haveli is closed? Is there no one?

Chaya: How do I know?

Tupur: If you don't know then you should know. Idiot, go ask that servant.

Chaya nodded and went to that servant.

Chaya: Namaste!

Servant: If you are here to ask fund from zamindar ji then please come other day. Because no one is here. Everyone went for a vacation.

Chaya: Whaat?

Servant: Yes, no one is here. And I don't know when they will return.

Chaya with doubted face returns to Tupur.

Tupur: What?

Chaya: They went to vacation it seems.

Tupur: Vacation? 

Chaya: Hn, that servant is saying that only.

Tupur thinks on and noticed the wound on servant's leg. She goes to him and asks about it.

Servant: Yesterday A man came and did this to me. He went inside haveli too. But need not worry, everything in haveli is fine. He didn't robbed anything.

Tupur: Are you a servant? Is this the way you guard this haveli? Which idiot gave you this job? Very calmly you are saying that a man came, entered the Haveli. Idiot!

Bashir comes there, he is also wounded because of Virender.

Bashir: You?

Tupur: What happened to you?

Bashir: The same man shot me.

Tupur thinks: Will it be Virender?

Bashir: What is the matter? Why you came here?

Tupur: Roy Chaudharys are proving everytime that they are fools. Look, they hired mad servants to work for them. You senseless, your masters are on vacation and you both are enjoying here? Don't you know a basic sense to check upon your masters trip? Where are they now? When did they left the Haveli? Did they call you? Or you tried to connect with them?

Bashir nods no slowly.

Tupur: Then with what belief you are here thinking that they are safe?

Bashir: They are safe only. Why you are speaking like this?

Tupur: Oh? Then show me the proof that they are safe.

Bashir: Hey, are you mad? Now what's your problem?

Tupur: Always this family is my problem. Where they went? Atleast tell me that.

Bashir: Do you think they would have told their plans to us?

Tupur gets irritated on his irresponsible answers.

She gets her gun from Chaya and points it on another servant.

Servant: Ji, ji, what you are doing? Why your gun is on me?

Tupur: I think you can say me the truth. Can't you?