Anirudh to leave RC Haveli?

Bondita's decision made RCs shattered. A small misunderstanding between them made Bondita to take a decision of going out of Village.

Anirudh: Bondita... Please, don't do like this. Where will you go? You are pregnant. We have children already. You mistook my words. Please listen me Bondita.

Bondita didn't listened him, she was walking on her way.

Trilochan: I can't recognise what's going on. In this few minutes family had broken. Durga maa...

He sits down in shock.

Kalindi: Come let's go from here. Let's go compromise Bondita.

Trilochan: In these many years this is the first time she opposed me. You saw right, I asked her not to leave but she said it's the matter of her self respect and so she will.

Kalindi worries.

On other side Virender reaches the forest where his sister is staying.

Kanaka: Bhaiya, where you went?

Virender: Your enmity is my enmity. Today I created a big chaos in Krishpur. I think so in this time people would have humiliated Bondita. Whole RC Haveli would have been shattered.

Kanaka: Whaat??

Virender: Hn, I saw that senseless family in the temple. I came to know that idiot, senseless Bondita is pregnant.

Kanaka is shocked.

Virender: But you need to worry my dear sister. I had created a small fire of gossip among the people. And by this time it could have spreaded all over the village. People will humiliate Bondita. Anirudh will bow down now as I did before 5 years.

Kanaka: What are you saying? What had you did? If Trilochan ji finds the truth then we will be in the hell.

Virender: No one can find this. Because everyone will be busy in Bondita's case. I just sparkled a fire that Bondita is carrying Chandrachur's baby.

Kanaka's eyes are widened. She smiled cunningly.

Virender: From today onwards I will make RCs to cry each and every minute. This is just a begining.

Kanaka: My trembling soul became calm now only, bhai. Do not leave anyone of them. I want to hear their crying.

Virender nods yes with extreme rage.

~In Haveli~

Bondita is packing her belongings. Anirudh is trying to convince her.

Kids comes there.

Sashwati: Maa, are we going somewhere?

Bondita looks at her with a sad face.

Saraswati: You told us we are going to stay here forever but now what happened?

Bondita: My self respect was thrown to air today by your father. Nothing is more needed for a woman than her self respect. Inspite of knowing the truth today your father made me to stand in witness box.

Kids are confused.

Anirudh: Look, you both go and play with chintu. We'll call you afterwards.

Bondita: Do not need to go anywhere. Why you are sending my kids out? Let them know about their father. Sashwati, I thought you father will stand my side always but today he had broken me.

Anirudh: When did I broke you? Why you are teaching unwanted things to kids? You misunderstood my words, you started to shout but you are blaming me? Are you creating scenes here? Kaka asked you not to leave the haveli but you disrespected him. What the hell you think in your mind? I gave you freedom just to use it in right way but to oppose my own family.

Bondita is shocked to hear these things.

Anirudh: Everytime people taunted me because of giving freedom to you. I fought against everyone, I fought against my own family just because for your sake. But what have you did? You left RC Haveli without obeying me before 5 years. Today also you are doing the same. Do you think we are mad? Are we treating you like a normal bahu? Kaka had given full freedom to you. But today you didn't even listened his words. For you, your self respect only matters, not Roy Chaudharys reputations. You want to go out right? Then go. Go from here no one will stop you Bondita...

He shouts in rage. Bondita is totally broken now. Her eyes are filled with tears.

Bondita: Pati babu....

Anirudh: Shut up! Don't speak even one word.

He hits the lamp, turns aside and cries. Bondita goes out with her luggage. Kids asks her not to go.

~In hall~

Kalyani: Ajmal, why I feel something wrong is going to happen here?

Ajmal: Why you feel so?

Kalyani: Bondita, Anirudh, Chandrachur, Trilochan and Kalindi went to temple together. But see here, only Anirudh and Bondita were returned.

Ajmal and Kalyani looks on, Bondita comes out with her luggages and cries standing before Durga maa idol.

Kalyani and Ajmal looks at her weirdly.

Ajmal: Why she is standing with bags?

Kalyani: She is crying too.

Ajmal: Shall we ask her?

Kalyani: Hey Bondita, why you are standing with luggages?

Bondita cries aloud. Kalyani is confused.

Ajmal: What happened? You all went to temple together but...

Bondita: I am leaving this haveli daadi saa. I am sorry.

They are shocked.

Kalyani: Whaat?

Bondita explained everything that had happened.

Kalyani: How dare they are to speak bad about Roy Chaudharys bahu? Come with me, show them. I will show them the hell. I said na now a days people are not giving respects to Roy Chaudharys. But you both gave people good respect that's why today they humiliated you like this. Atleast now you learn something, don't ever try to straighten the dog's tail.

She cries. Anirudh looks at her thru window. She starts to walk out.

Bihari: Choti malkin??

Bondita cried and steps out of the haveli.
Trilochan, Chandrachur and Kalindi enters there.

Kalindi: Bondita, are you in sense? You are pregnant. But you are leaving the house? Stop being stubborn Bondita.

Bondita: You all are taunting me now too. But no one is questioning Pati babu. No one is questioning those peoples. Why? You all know I am carrying Pati babu's child even though you kept quite in the temple. Why? You all asked myself to say the truth. Why? Always a woman need to prove everything to everyone?

Trilochan worries. She started to walk.

Anirudh in rage packs up all his things and comes out with luggages.

Trilochan: Where you are going now?

Anirudh: Kaka, Bondita is furious and I know I am the reason. But what to do? I too a human, I too have some emotions right? But today it exposed in a wrong way. I can't leave her alone. She will return to haveli after her anger leaves. But until then I should present near her and should take care of her. Thaku ma, you take care of Sashwati and Saraswati. Do not worry, Kaka. We will return to haveli soon.

He too leaves the place. Trilochan and Kalindi worries but Ajmal and Kalyani are happy inside.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️