Anirudh fights for Bondita

Judge was about to end the case as Bondita's side lawyer denies to arrive at court. But Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary gave a mass entry.

Trilochan and Chandrachur are shocked and surprised to see Anirudh in barrister suit.

Bondita sheds tears of joy. He broke his promise for his wife sake.

Some of the advocates and lawyers whispered among themselves that Anirudh is back with barrister suit. How did it happen? Is it a dreams?

Anirudh: Hn, I am back. Barrister Anirudh is back to fight for rights.

Opposition lawyer and policers are astound.

Judge: Can you show me your ID?

Anirudh shows it. Judge accepted him and told him to ask accused's willingness.

Anirudh goes to Bondita.

Anirudh: Mrs. Bondita, do you accept me as your Barrister?

Bondita cries in happiness.

Anirudh: I will fight for your case. Will you give me this case?

Bondita: I accept it with whole heart. Pati babu...

Anirudh: Pati babu nahi "Barrister babu".

Bondita can't control her happiness, Trilochan's eyes are filled with tears.

Judge: I was about to end this case but your Barrister has arrived. May I know the reason for your late coming?

Anirudh: Your honor, when I was about to get onto my jeep, one big bear was sitting on it and made me irritated.

Judge: Bear?

Anirudh: Yes, I fought with it and tied it in our house so that it can't come here.

Chandra whispered: Kaka, I think he is speaking about Niroop.

Trilochan looks at him.

Judge: Okay, now. This is case is not ended yet. Mr. Anirudh, do you want to say something about your client?

Anirudh: Yes, your honor. I want to clarify that my client didn't murdered anyone. It was done for self defence. Murdering someone can't be punished but can be fined.

Opposition lawyer: I object it your honor. Human's life is not a toy to play. If she needed defence she should have defended it in some other way instead she killed a woman. Fining her will not be the justice for that dead woman's soul. She should punished only.

Anirudh: I object. Will punishing her make a dead woman to wake up again? Your honor, I want to enquire my client clearly about that murder. I want to know whatever happened there. So, I plead you to give me stay order to proceed further.

Bondita smiled at him.

Opposition lawyer: Your honor, it will be waste of time.

Judge: No, it won't. Mr. Anirudh, take your time, enquire her and come with a proof on next hearing. Next hearing will be held on day after tomorrow.

He signed the paper and gives stay order to Anirudh.

Court dispersed.

Niroop enters the court.

Trilochan: Is this the time you have to come?

Niroop: Kaka, actually this Anirudh punctured my jeep tyre. That's why. Okay, where is judge I will fight for Bondita.

Anirudh: No,need.

Niroop is shocked to see Anirudh in Barrister suit.

Niroop: Wow, you stole my idea. You cheater. Why did you want to become barrister? I only was prepared for it. Bondita, he cheated. I was about appear as your Barrister.

Bondita smiled at him.

Anirudh: Oye, Mr. Speak with me. Infact you wanted to cheat. You was about to create a drama like barrister to save her.

Niroop: Ahan? Then what have you did? You too did a drama as fake Barrister.

Anirudh: Who said I am a fake Barrister?

Niroop: What?

Chandra: He is the great Barrister of Tulsipur once upon a time.

Bondita: Not once upon a time, now too he is.

Trilochan: Finally, you got a sense and came here to fight for your wife.

Anirudh smiled.

Police came there and takes Bondita with them.

Anirudh stopped them.

Anirudh: I will come to police station for enquiring her. Be ready.

Police: No, you can't.

Anirudh: I am her Barrister now. No one can stop me from meeting her.

Police took her out furiously.

Anirudh and his family returns to RC Haveli.

~In RC Haveli~

Kasturi: What happened, is everything fine?

Trilochan smiled and nods yes.

Kasturi: Thank god, Niroop didn't spoiled anything.

Chandra: Niroop haven't done anything.

Thaku ma: Then?

Trilochan: Real Barrister came there to help Bondita.

Thaku ma: Who is that?

Anirudh enters the Haveli with Barrister suit in his hand.

Trilochan smirked and signed Thaku ma to look at him.

Thaku ma, Kasturi and Sumati are astound.

Anirudh: Bihari, bring haldi milk to my room.

He said and went to his room.

Thaku ma: Am I dreaming?

Kasturi: I can't belive my eyes.

Trilochan: No one can understand that idiot.

He smiled proudly.

Niroop: He said that he doesn't know to read and write. I am confused. What's going here?

Trilochan explained the flash back in short. He was shocked to know about it.

Chandra: Now, you say. Who are you? Why you are addressing him as Kaka?

Niroop tells the truth to him. Everyone are astound.

Thaku ma: Niroop Roy Chaudhary?

Niroop: No, I can't use it. Because my dad doesn't belong to Roy Chaudhary.

Thaku ma looks on.

~It's night~

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh: I've stepped in. No one can stop me from saving my Bondita. I will do something and bring her out. I will fight for her with weapons. Yes, laws are the most powerful weapon. I understood it.
Bondita, hold on. Your Baristara babu is on mission to save you.

He takes out his type writer and works on.

Main ladunga tere khatir
Jaan bhi chaahe, jaaye
Tere daman pe magar
Ek daag na lagne paaye
Bhasm ho jau bhale mein
Aanch na tujhpe aaye
Tod dunga woh deware
Tujhe jo kaid karege
Dard Tera
Hai
Dard Mera.....

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️