Anirudh orders a punishment

Thaku ma calls Anirudh loudly.

Anirudh: What happened there? Why they are shouting?

Kasturi was about to ask her certificates to him. But the call made Anirudh to listen outside.

They both rushed there and shocked to see Bondita.

Brinda: Anirudh, look at her. She is the same one who interfered us in temple and in that Ashram.

Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: What's happening here?

Thaku ma: Brinda caught this girl while she is spying on Zamindar ji's room.

Brinda: Yes, she was looking inside his room through the window.

Anirudh looks at her.

Anirudh: Is she saying truth? Did you looked at Zamindar's room?

Bondita stands quite.

Brinda: Open your mouth. You came here to steal something right?

Chandra: Heyy!! I said you to keep quiet. Anirudh is here, he will deal it.

Anirudh: Is she saying truth? Tell something.

Kasturi tries to speak but Anirudh stops her.

Anirudh: Look at me, I am speaking to you only.

Anirudh approaches near to Bondita, Bondita steps back.

Anirudh: Speak up something.

Bondita: I did. I looked at Ka... I looked at zamindar ji's room.

Brinda: Look, she herself accepted it. Punish her.

Chandra: I said shut up!

Anirudh: Why you are asking her to keep quiet Chandra? This girl accepted her crime. She should be punished now.

Everyone are shocked except Brinda.

Thaku ma: Anirudh?

Anirudh: Thaku ma, she spied on Krishpur's zamindar. She will get her punishment now.

Bondita: I didn't spied on anyone. Why should I be punished?

Anirudh: Ssh! Don't argue with me.

Bondita became silent.

Anirudh: Your punishment is that you should seek apology from all the members of this haveli.

Chandra: Anirudh?

Anirudh: This girl will apology to us for spying on Zamindar ji.

Bondita: Fine then, I will ask for apology not only once. But for 100 times. Call upon all your family members.

Anirudh: Wow! Do you want all the Roy Chaudharys to meet you?

Bondita: Then how will I ask my apology?

Anirudh: No Roy Chaudharys will come here, you should go to them and should ask sorry. Everyone will stay inside the Haveli only.

All are astound.

Thaku ma: I really didn't expected this!

Chandra thinks: Brilliant Anirudh.

Bondita is dumb struck.

Anirudh: Why you are standing here still? Go in and ask sorry to everyone.

Chandra: Hn, Anirudh is right. Go inside the Haveli and ask sorry.

Thaku ma: Yes.

Brinda: I didn't thought that you will give a simple punishment to her. Punish her hardly.

Anirudh: Stay away from this matter.

Bondita: Yeah, she is right. I spied on zamindar ji, you should punish me hardly. Why you are giving an easy one?

Anirudh: Its my wish. You don't want to say anything. Just get inside the Haveli and seek apology to everyone.

Bondita: No, I will not get inside.

Brinda: Hey are you mad? No one will get a chance to step inside RC Haveli  this much easier. But you are opposing it?

Bondita: I don't want to step inside any haveli. I will not do this.

Anirudh: Oh? Then your punishment will be upgraded to a harder level. Is it fine?

Bondita: Yes, its fine.

Anirudh: Acha, then you should work in this Haveli for one day. You should cook and serve us for a day.

Chandra thinks: Wow Anirudh, your efforts to take her inside is really nice. I hope Bondita should come inside again.

Bondita: Ok, fine. I will work for this Haveli. I will cook and serve you. I will cook everything with my own goods in my house. I will deliever it here.

Anirudh: Nah, Nah, Nah! I said you should work "in" the Haveli not "for" the Haveli. You should use our kitchen.

Bondita looks at him.

Anirudh thinks: Accept this Bondita.

Bondita thinks: No, Pati Babu. How much stubborn you are that much stubborn I am. The day when you put your weapons down will be the day of Bondita's entry in RC haveli.

Thaku ma: Yes, you can choose either of the punishment.

Bondita: I can't do this. I will not do this.

Anirudh: You should!

Bondita: No, I won't.

Anirudh: Then I will make my punishment harder.

Bondita: Fine! Any punishment you can give to me except stepping inside this haveli.

Brinda: Why? Is there anything special here? Why you are opposing it? Can't you obey your sarpanch?

Bondita: I will, but not in this case.

Anirudh looks at her, she stares at him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️