Why Anirudh hate laws?

~Flash back continuation~

Bondita tells to Anirudh that she wants to handle Tapur's case. But Trilochan refused her as she should not get into any pressure in pregnancy time and tells Anirudh to handle it on his own.

But Bondita stands stubborn. She filed a case on Virender in Tulsipur's court and she herself prosecuted.

Virender's lawyer: No one will take this case under harrassment law.

Judge also tells the same and adds on that there is no law for this kind of case.

Bondita: If not then create it. This nation has laws for unwanted things but not for basic needs. Tapur shouted out but still there many wives who are tolerating their husband's torture.

Virender's lawyer: How could be this considered as torture? How can a man's touch on her wife can be taken as arousal?

Bondita: It will be an arousal when he goes beyond the limits. Tapur didn't liked his behaviours with her, so it will be considered as arousal only. And he have also beaten Tapur.

She asks Tapur to show her hand which is full of bruises.

Virender's lawyer: Ask her to show all the bruises in all parts of her body. Then only everyone will believe.

Everyone laughed, Tapur cries and begs Bondita to stop the case.

Bondita tries his best but judge refused to accept it. She gets stay order.

Tupur notices everything and thinks that Bondita have snatched Chandrachur from her and now Tapur's husband. So she will snatch her happiness from her.

She tricks Judge and made him to shift Tapur's case last hearing to Kolkata's court.

And it happened. People started to taunt Tapur by asking her how was her night. Some man asked her that can they join with her in night as she loves it.

Tapur cries. Anirudh tells her not to worry and Bondita will surely win the case then you will get justice.

Bondita is now 8 month pregnant. She is in busy with Tapur's case. She didn't even finds time to spend it with Anirudh.

However she worried but tolerates it for her sister's sake.

It was the last hearing for Tapur's case.

Anirudh tries from his side to held it on Tulsipur's court as Bondita can't travel. But judge refused him. He shifted the case to Kolkata's court.

Anirudh worried for Bondita.

Virender's lawyer asks Bondita to withdraw the case and look after her pregnancy. He also says that Bondita is ready for to give birth to her child but stopping her sister in name of arousal.

Everyone laughed. Anirudh tells that she will take rest and he will continue the case.

Tapur asks Anirudh to stop the case. She tells him that only injustice will be the result. So we don't want to go to Kolkata. She also asks Anirudh to stay with Bondita on this time.

But he refused. He says that Bondita will worry for it.

Anirudh and Tapur gets ready to travel to Kolkata.

Trilochan thinks that even though Anirudh is a good Barrister, he will fail in this case as court will not accept it as a arousal case.

Anirudh and Tapur goes to Kolkata.

Tupur notices everything.

She thinks, Bondita had snatched her's and Tapur's husband and now she will repay it to her.