Bondita to meet Brinda

Bondita sends Kids along with Kasturi to Bengal.

They both moves from there. Bondita looks at them worryingly.

~In RC Haveli~

Kalindi: Anirudh, I will say something. But should not resist it.

Anirudh: Tell me Thaku ma.

Kalindi: Doing some compensation may cure Trilochan ji I think so.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, even doctor can't do anything. Do you think believing this things will cure him?

Kalindi: It's my belief. Why can't we try it? Let's meet Pandit and ask for compensation.

Anirudh thinks for a while.

Chandra: Anirudh, accept this. Just trying it will not cause any problem right?

Anirudh: Ok, then proceed. We shall meet pandit.

Kalindi becomes happy.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita: I should meet that Brinda and should know about her intentions. I will ask her to cure my kaka sasurji.

She gets ready to meet her.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda: Where are you going?

Chandra: Don't you know that you should not ask this question to one who is going out?

Brinda: Well, then from where you all will come from?

Thaku ma: From temple. We are going to meet Pandit ji.

Chandra: Why you are explaining her these things Thaku ma?

Brinda: Is Anirudh coming with you?

Chandra: None of your business.

Thaku ma: Why you are yelling at her? Anirudh is also accompanying us, Brinda.

Brinda thinks: Oh god! This family is not leaving him alone even for a minute. Then how will proceed with my plans?

Anirudh climbed down from the stairs and asked whether they can go.

Thaku ma: Yes, we shall.

Brinda: Wait, actually how can I be alone here?

Anirudh: Alone? Can't you see the goons? Can't you see Bihari? Can't you see Bashir?

Brinda: They are men. I am the only woman here.

Anirudh: Where is Kanaka?

Thaku ma: She went to her paternal house for a week.

Anirudh: Ufff! No problem, no one will do anything to you unless you do it.

Thaku ma: What?

Brinda: Why you are speaking like this Anirudh?

Anirudh: Don't waste our time, stay here or go where ever you want. We are leaving.

They all went out.

Brinda locks the door and stay inside. Bihari is staying beside Trilochan as Anirudh ordered him.

On other side Bondita is walking towards the Haveli, stopped and hid inside a shop on seeing Anirudh, Chandra and Thaku ma out.

Bondita: Are they going somewhere? But how could they leave Kaka sasurji alone in that Haveli?

She waits until their jeeps moves.

Anirudh sensed Bondita and looks around without getting onto the jeep.

Bondita hides in.

Thaku ma: What happen Anirudh?

Anirudh: Hn, Nothing Thaku ma. We shall go.

He stepped onto the jeep as a relax to Bondita.

Bondita: Thank god, he didn't find me.

Jeep moved, Bondita stepped out and walks towards the Haveli.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda: Bihari, go bring me tea.

Bihari: Anirudh Babu told me not to move from here until he arrive.

Brinda: I want to change glucose bottle. Move out.

Bihari: I am uneducated but not a mad. From the morning you have changed 3 glucose bottles. What's the matter?

Brinda: Its needed, that's why.

Bihari: Oh? Then change the bottle in front of my eyes.

Brinda gets furious. She pulls his collar and drags him out and pushed outside the Haveli.

Bondita: Bhari Babu!

She catches him with a shocked face.

Bondita: Bhari babu, are you fine?

Bihari: Choti Malkin, nothing is fine. That doctor is really not a doctor. She is doing something devious.

He tells Bondita about everything that had happened in the Haveli after Brinda stepped in.

Bondita: Suspicious! Why she wanted Barrister Babu's bed?

Bihari: I don't know. On that day also she humiliated me.

Bondita listens him.

Bihari: Choti Malkin please return to haveli. Resolve everything, as you do always. I am not fine with that doctor-boctor!

Bondita laughed.

Bondita: Don't worry Bhari Babu, I am here to know about her only. Call her pls.

Bihari: After a long time you are ordering me Choti malkin.

Bondita smiled. Bihari rushed to Trilochan's room and says, "Our malkin ji wants to speak with you".

Brinda: Malkin? Who is that?

She went out and shocked to see Bondita.

Brinda: You??

Bondita: Why this much shock? Yes, its me. Mrs. Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

Brinda stares at her. 

Bondita: I've heard something about you.

Brinda fears thinking of misbehaving with Anirudh.

Brinda: What did you heard?

Bondita: Doctor said you are the only one who can treat my Kaka sasurji. Being present in front of him why he struggle some times? Are you really aiding him or pretending to be?

Brinda thinks: Wow, the sheep volunteerly entered into the fox's cave. I will not leave her now.

Bondita: Speak up something. I've also heard many things from Bhari Babu. What's your intentions?

Brinda: Well! Bihari, go inside. I want to speak with her.

Bondita signs him to go. Bihari moves from there. Brinda notices goons standing  near the gate. She takes Bondita to the back yard of the Haveli.

Bondita: Why you took me here?

Brinda: I know you will not step inside the Haveli, that's why I took you to the garden.

Bondita: Ok, now tell me. Who are you? What you want?

Brinda smiles cunningly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️