Bondita to step in RC haveli?

~It's night~

Kasturi: Atleast tomorrow you should come with me to get the certificates.

Bondita: No, no.

Kasturi: Hey, you don't need to enter the Haveli, atleast stand outside. You can see your mom na?

Bondita: Yeah, I miss my ma badly but....

Kasturi: No more thinking. You should come with me.

Bondita: But students will come tomorrow. After the class I will think of accompanying you.

Kasturi: Then it's fine.

She smiled.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh and Chandrachur are speaking about something.

Chandra: Anirudh, I think we should hire some other doctor to treat kaka.

Anirudh recalls Brinda's confession to him.

Chandra: Actually today that girl mistreated Bihari. And you know what, she asked him to put your bed in her room. I don't think her intentions are good.

Anirudh: I am unaware of it. I will check her once.

He gives a fake smile and moves from there.

Brinda enters his room, Anirudh gets furious.

Anirudh: I said you not to enter in my room.

Brinda: Why? Don't you like me?

Anirudh: Hey, are you senseless? I already warned you that I can't love you.

Brinda: But why? I need you. I want to marry you. I never confessed my love to any one in my life. This is my first love.

Anirudh: This is not the love, just an infatuation.

Brinda: No, this is love.

She tries to get closer with Anirudh. But Anirudh steps back.

Brinda: Please, accept me Anirudh.

Anirudh: Brinda, don't test my patience. Stay back. You don't know about me.

Brinda: Then let me know you.

Anirudh is near the wall now, he could not move anywhere. Brinda approaches him.

Anirudh: Stay away, I said.

He searches for his gun but it is away from him.

Brinda gets closer with Anirudh, she tries to touch him but the hair pin of Bondita which got tucked with Anirudh's coat cuts her hand.

Brinda: Aaah!

Her hands start to bleed. Anirudh noticed Bondita's hair pin in his coat and recalls the rain moment.

Brinda: Hair pin? How did a woman's hairpin came into your coat?

Anirudh: Consider it as a Trident (trisul) of Durga ma. She saved me from you.

He pushed her aside and rushed out to Bondita's room.

Later, he sleeps there itself.

~It's morning~

Kasturi gets ready to meet Anirudh. She wakes up Bondita.

Bondita: Kasturi, pls leave me. I am not coming to the Haveli. I cannot face Thaku ma, Kaka sasurji, Ma and Chandra Babu.

Kasturi: I don't care. You should come with me.

Students arrived to the class.

Bondita: Look, students have arrived. You go now, I will come later.

Kasturi: Its ok, no matter how long you take class. I will wait for you.

Bondita: Oh Durga ma!

She wakes up and gets ready for the class.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh calls Somnath.

Somnath: Hn, dada.

Anirudh: Is she really a doctor?

Somnath: Hn, why you are asking dada?

Anirudh:  I am just asking. Is she really your classmate? 

Somnath: Any problem?

Anirudh: Nah! Leave it.

~In Bondita's house~

Kasturi and Bondita are ready to go to Haveli.

Bondita: Just for your sake I am coming, Kasturi.

Kasturi: So for my sake you will come inside the Haveli.

Bondita: Never! Don't compel me in this matter. I will stand away from the Haveli. You alone go inside.

Kasturi: Ok!

Bondita and Kasturi moved from there.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda is thinking something deviously. He thinks that mistreating Kaka will make her to stay in haveli for few more days.

She mixes some medicine in random manner.

Bondita and Kasturi arrived near Haveli. Bondita looks at the Haveli and thinks of her past.

Kasturi: Come on!

Bondita: Hey, where you are taking me? I said na, I will not come inside.

Kasturi: Atleast come and meet your ma.

Bondita thinks silently.

Kasturi drags her towards the Haveli. Bondita covers her face with the saree.

Kasturi stepped in but Bondita leaves her hands and stands outside the entry gate.

Inside the Haveli Thaku ma, Chandra, Chintu, Meera, Pranav and Somnath are sitting in sofa. Bondita looks at them and gets emotional.

Kasturi: Well, you will not come inside right? Then stay here itself, I will make all of them to come out.

Bondita: Nahi, Kasturi....

Kasturi didn't listened her, she walks in.

Bondita looks at everyone by standing outside the Haveli.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️