Who is their master?

The men who had kidnapped Kanaka asked her to eat but she refuses. Their master comes approaching kanaka.

Kanaka is shocked.

Kanaka: Bhaiya??

Virender smiled cunningly on her.

Kanaka runs and hugs him.

Virender: I saw you walking alone along the roadside. That's why I asked my servants to take you here. Kanaka it's been 5 years. How are you? Are you happy?

Kanaka stares down.

Virender: What happened to your smile? Who's the reason for your angry?

Kanaka: Bondita! Bondita is the reason.

Virender in rage shoots aiming at the sky.
All are afraid.

Virender: Bondita... Bondita... Bondita... Shit! Don't say this word befor me. It's irritating. She ruined my life. She made me to stand in witness box. Now see, I am living here, in this dark forest, secretly like a terrorist. Kanaka, what had she did to you?

Kanaka explains everything to him by tears in her eyes. Virender gets furious.

Virender: How dare they are?? I will not spare them. Everyone in the RC haveli will bow down before us.

He wipes Kanaka's tears.

Kanaka: Everyone in the village looked me like something else,bhai. I feel awkward. I don't want this life. I am going to die.

Virender: Shut up! You need not die else RCs should die. Anirudh... I am coming for you...

He furiously takes the jeep and travels towards Krishpur.

~In Haveli~

Anirudh and kids are busy discussing about the baby.

Sashwati: I will name my new sister as 'Bommi'. I will play with her. Dance with her, sing with her. I will never leave her alone. I will keep her in my arms all the time.

Saraswati: Don't I need to play with her? I don't want a sister again. Baba, you say, you need a daughter again?

Anirudh: Whatever it be, he or she will be my kid only na. He/she will be your sibling only. Okay you both okay here, I'll be back.

Bondita: Pati babu, everyone congratulated me but you didn't. Aren't you happy?

Anirudh: Wait, I'll be back.

He rushed out to Trilochan's room.

Bondita thinks: It's been 23 years but still I couldn't understand this rakshas babu. But still, I am very happy now. Motherhood is always an exciting one. Last time when I was pregnant I couldn't experience it well as I was busy in Tapur's case but this time, I will be fully focused on baby's health only. Uh oh! In this excitement, I forgot to convey this to Kasturi. First I should tell this to her.

She gets up from the bed and goes to telephone. It rang before she could dial.
Bondita attends it.

Tahsildar: Hello...

Bondita: Yes, may I know who's this?

Tahsildar: Ji, did you forgot me? I am tahsildar of Kolkata. The documents of your land is ready now, you need zamindar ji's sign only. If he signs this paper then land will be yours.

Bondita is shocked as well as confused.

Tahsildar: So when you are going to come here to collect the document?