After a long years in Devipur

Bondita is confused after the Jeep entered Devipur. Eventually, no one is there except them. The area is under angrezi control.

Trilochan: Bahu, look here is your surprise! We are going to stay here for next few days.

Bondita is astound.

Sashwati: Thaku da... No one is here but you took us here. Is this tour?

Bondita becomes emotional on seeing her village after long years. She looks around and feels her olden days.

Saraswati: Uh oh, it's gonna be boring here.

Bondita's eyes filled with tears of joy.

Anirudh: Happy Bondita?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, it's really a great surprise for me. I haven't thought about this. You both really gave me the best suprise. I am here... I am here again...

Sashwati: Maa, why you are getting these much emotional?

Bondita: Sashwati, you don't know. This the place where I was born.

She runs here and there in happiness.

Bihari: Choti malkin became choti Bondita now. Look how she is running here and there as like she did in her childhood.

Anirudh: Bondita, be careful. Don't run but walk.

Bondita: Pati babu, this is my birth place nothing will happen to me.

She tries to go near a tree but got stucked by a stone and was about to fall.

Anirudh: Bondita....

He runs and catches her.

Saraswati: As baba said, it happened. Listen to Baba's words maa.

Trilochan: Bahu, I know your enthusiasm but be careful hn!

Bondita nods yes.

Anirudh thinks: I thought this place will be safer for her. But I think so here she might hurt herself by running like this.

Kalindi: Oye Anirudh, enough leave her. You saved her, she is alright now. There is no need of holding her. And you are using this chance?

He leaves her.

Chandra: Okay, till night we are going to stand here? Where we have to stay? This place seems to be a mini desert. What made this place to go this much poor? No humans are living here. But you both chose to enjoy vacation here!

Trilochan: Arey, this territory belongs to angrezi. We should go some more distance inside to reach our place. Means, Bondita ki maa's place.

Kalindi: How come she bought a place here?

Trilochan: That's a big story Kalindi. Leave it, now we should go there. Chandra, come on take the Jeep.

Chandra starts the jeep, they travel further inside.

On other side, Virender enters Krishpur to know about Roy Chaudharys trip.

He goes near RC Haveli and tried to look inside but was caught by a servant.

Servant: Helo, excuse me. Who are you?

Virender: Hn, I... I... yeah, where is tril... Zamindar ji?

Servant: Oh you are here to meet him?

Virender: Yes.

Servant: You can't see him now. They all went to Devipur for a trip.

Virender: What pur?

Servant: Devipur!

He is confused.

Servant: Now you go from here, after he return you may come.

Virender: Where is it?

Servant: What?

Virender: Where is Devipur?

Servant looks him weirdly and moves from there without answering him.

Virender: Hey, listen. Tell me... Where is it?

The servant went.

Virender: Why they all went there suddenly? What place is that? I haven't heard about it before. Whatever, they are not here now. That's my advantage. But I want to find their location.

He walks from there to forest.

~In Devipur~

All reached Bondita's old house. Bondita is so emotional after seeing it.

Dhitam dhitam plays...

She goes here and there, touches the gate of the house, sand of the floor and thinks of her childhood.

Sashwati: Maa, why your house is very small?

Saraswati: Hn, and this place is very far from our RC Haveli. How come you find baba?

Trilochan: She didn't find Anirudh but Anirudh found her.

Sashwati: Really?

Bondita runs to a empty space and looks at it.

Bondita: Pati babu, do you remember?

Anirudh: Remember what?

Bondita: Don't you?

Anirudh: Arey, I remember many things, in that what you are asking?

Bondita: This place... This place was the place where there was a shadi mandap. Sampoorna didi got married here.

Anirudh: And there you and I got married too.

Bondita: Hn, Pati babu.

She recalls her childhood wedding.

Trilochan: I think they both will not come inside the house now. Let them be here, come on kids. Lets go in.

Chandra: Kaka, do you think this small hut is enough for us?

Kalindi: Yeah, Chandra is right. We are 8 here but this hut is very small. We should search for an alternate.

Trilochan: Where will we go for a mansion?

Chandra: Let me go check in nearby surroundings. Come with me Bihari.

Trilochan nods yes. Kids, Kalindi and Trilochan wanders around.

Bondita and Anirudh are standing near their hut.

Bondita: It seemed to be yesterday, where I was running here and there without any worries, mocking at my maami, wandering with my sampoorna didi, sleeping on the lap of my maa but see, I am grown up now. It's been 20+ years.

Anirudh: Everyone have to grow up Bondita. That's nature. Bondita, look there. Do you remember that place? Where your maa was tied up and you was took to practise sati.

Bondita: Hn, I remember. Everytime Kaka sasurji says that whatever is happening is for a good thing but it happened to me in real. If I was not taken to sati then I would have missed you. Many things had changed na pati babu?

Anirudh: Hn, Bondita. On that day, there were many people surrounding us. I was helpless and I really didn't had any idea of saving you. My mind was blocked totally on seeing you and your maa on that condition. In fact, on that day night i was supposed to propose Mini for our marriage but see what and all happened.

Bondita: No one can understand God's plan.

Anirudh: If I had obeyed Kaka on that day then I would have not met you. Saurabh was one of the reason for attending your marriage. But now we don't have Saurabh and Sampoorna with us. On that day, you was not even half of my height but see now. Time really runs fast.

Bondita smiled and hugged him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️