Good news!

Tupur is worried about Chandrachur leaving to Kolkata. While in another room Bondita, Anirudh and Chandrachur are chilling.

Chandra: Bondita, you are super. Plan is working. She is getting worried about this.

Bondita: I said na would be jamai babu.

He smiled.

Anirudh: Don't party now itself. Till now she didn't exposed anything.

Bondita: She will, pati babu. You saw her reaction na in the hall. If my guess is right for sure will come here now to question Chandra babu.

As she said Tupur and Tapur comes there. Anirudh and Chandrachur are stunned.

Bondita whispers: I said na!

Chandra: Tapur?

Tapur: Jamai babu, tell us what to do. Thaku ma told us to help you na.

Chandra: Hn, but i myself will do it. No problem.

Tapur: No, no. We will help you.

Chandra: Then fine come and help me in packing these clothes.

Tapur was about to go but Bondita stopped her.

Bondita: Tapur, i asked you to make tea for me na?

Tapur: Yeah!

Bondita: Have you prepared it?

Tapur: No, didi. Within that only we came here.

Bondita: Oh! Then Fine come with me now. I want to drink tea now itself.

Tapur: I will give you tea but only after helping jamai babu. It's already late now, tomorrow morning he should leave na.

Bondita: No, no, no I don't know. I want tea now.

Anirudh and Chandrachur are confused of her activites. Actually Bondita wants only Tupur to be present inside the room.

Tapur: Bondita didi, why you are so stubborn?

Anirudh: Tapur, i too want tea. Come and make it now.

Tapur looks at them weirdly. Bondita took her outside. Now only Tupur and Chandrachur are in room.

Chandra looks at Tupur, in return she too does.

Chandra: You can sight at me afterwards now help me in packing the things.

Tupur: Are you really leaving?

Chandra: Yeah, why this question suddenly? I just want to leave this Krishpur. A new life is waiting for me in Kolkata.

Tupur nodded no.

Chandra acts like he is ignoring Tupur. Tupur constantly keeps on looking at him but Chandra ignores.

He took out a trunkcase and asked her to pack the clothes.

Tupur in disappointment and anger throws his clothes inside the trunkcase just like that.

Tupur thinks: How dare you took this decision? Why you want to leave me alone here? Don't you love me? Or am I cheating myself with over imagination?

Chandra: Look, if you are not intersted in helping me then please just leave but don't throw my clothes like this. I have lots of things to pack but you are wasting my time.

Tupur losses her calm and started to shout.

Tupur: Who is wasting whose time? Me or you? You wasted my whole life. At the age of 15 my destiny connected my life with you. Even though that was a marriage of compulsion I never hated you. I always took care you with full of love. But you went behind Bondita. You never cared of me. But then also my love for you never came down. Just think once, why I went against my own family? Why I got dispute with my own sister Bondita? Why my own family is against me? Think once, Chandrachur.

Chandra's eyes is filled with tears also Tupur's.

Tupur: Every question has a same answer. It's you! It's you! Only you! I loved you that much that's why I am like this now. I did everything for your love only. Sometimes I might have done mistakes but that too for your love only. But you? What did you gave me in return? This brown saniyasini saree!

She cries a lot. Chandrachur without wasting a second hugged her tightly. Tupur is stunned.

Chandra: I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please apologize your husband. Sorry Tupur.

He cries. Tupur tries to console him.

Tupur: I am sorry, in anger I talked too much.

She was about to move from there but Chandrachur stopped her by holding her hands.

Chandra: Enough of our seperation. I just need you in my life.

He looks at Tupur. Tupur's eyes filled with tears of joy.

She hugged him.

Tupur: Don't go to Kolkata please. Bring the kids here. I will take care of them.

Chandra laughed. She is confused.

Tupur: What happened?

Chandra: I am not going everywhere.

Tupur: What?

Chandrachur explains her about AniDita's plan and continues to laugh. Tupur stares at him.

Tupur: Idiot!

She threw all the clothes upon him and went out of the room with big smiley and blushed face.

At once, Anidita noticed Tupur walking out, they rushed inside the room.

Chandrachur is struggling with the clothes that are over him.

Anirudh: Chandra, what happened to you? We thought you will be playing with Tupur but she went out. And you are playing with clothes here.

Chandra: Arey, first help me in getting off from this mess.

Anirudh and Bondita helped him.

Bondita: What happened? What happened? What happened?

Anirudh: Why this much hype Bondita?

Chandrachur blushed. Anirudh and Bondita's eyes widened.

Anirudh: May I take your blush as a sign of good news?

Chandra nods yes. Happiness can't stop Anirudh from jumping.

Bondita: Pati babu, jump in my sake too.

Anirudh: Ooooohhh! Soon a marriage is going to happen here. Let's sing, dance, play, eat. Eooooh!

Bondita: Okay, okay. I understood your happiness. But my happiness is yet to come. This is not enough pati babu. We have to convince Thaku ma and Kaka sasurji. Think about that.

Chandra's smile reduced.

Anirudh: First of all celebrate this Bondita. Then we shall make another drama for that.

He holds her hands and makes simple dance moves. Later Anirudh and Chandrachur danced, Bondita enjoyed watching them.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

*Happy Tamil New Year to my ❤️ly Fam*