Kalindi to support Bondita?

After a long, Bondita revealed the truth to Kalindi as they do not have anyother way to get rid off.

Kalindi is deeply shocked after hearing to Bondita's condition.

Bondita: Thaku ma, i am really sorry. I didn't want to hid this from you but please understand me. I was just scared to inform you this.

Kalindi with rage walks out of the room.

Anirudh: What is this Bondita? Why you told the truth to her?

Bondita: Pati babu, i asked you permission na?

Anirudh: I thought you are going to do some drama to hide this. But you exposed the truth.

Bondita: What can I do pati babu? If I hadn't hid it also she would have easily find.

Anirudh: No, Bondita. She believed our cough syrup story.

Bondita: Pati....

Tupur: Hey, shut up both of you. I am not here to see husband and wife's fight. Just think what to do next. For sure she will go and inform this to Trilochan Ji.

Bondita fears.

Anirudh: Ufff; Okay leave, whatever happened is happened. We can't do anything now. We just have to make Thaku ma realise about our situation. I hope she will understand.

Bondita starts to cry.

Tapur: Didi, don't cry please. We will handle this together.

Anirudh: Hn, Bondita don't worry.

He hugs her.

Bondita: Pati babu, I am crying now because I know what will be next plan.

Anirudh: What? She will tell it to Kaka. It's fine.

Bondita: No, she will either kill me or the baby.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Bondita(sobs): Hn, only one can survive na? That's why i am saying that she will choose either me or baby. And there is lot of chance for her to choose baby over me.

Anirudh thinks on.

Tupur: Yes, Anirudh. She is right. We can't believe that lady. She will blindly choose the baby as it is Roy Chaudharys descended.

Tapur: If she choose like that then surely Kaka will also do that only.

She also started to cry.

Anirudh: Oh girls, please. Please, wait. Don't imagine whatever you want. I know Thaku ma is rude and stubborn but in this matter she will take a wise decision, i think so.

Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Bondita, stop crying like a baby. Behave like a Barrister. Go fight for your rights. Go fight for your justice. Stop thaku ma from taking wrong decision. Go and speak with her. I'll go speak with Kaka. And you Tupur and Tapur, please take care of our daughters.

They nodded. Anirudh takes Bondita out.

~In hall~

Kalindi is sitting angrily in sofa. Trilochan went out with Bihari to temple.

Bondita and Anirudh slowly approaches her.

Kalindi: No one should come near me. Everyone have become elder man and elder woman to hide an important issues from the real elders of this house.

Bondita: Thaku ma, please try to understand.

Kalindi: Shut up! You both played your dramas very well. You both fooled us for nearly 3 months. How dare you both? If you really think that you both don't need elders help then please tell it to our face. I will get out from this Haveli.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, now why you are speaking like this? Nothing big happened.

Kalindi: Nothing big? Wow! Wow Barrister sab, this issue is not a big. Right, how do you Kaliyug people know about these things. Bondita, I will apologize Anirudh also, but never ever you.

Bondita: Thaku ma, I told you na. I really don't want to hide this from you. I was just scared. I thought I and pati babu can sort out this. And my delivery will be normal.

Kalindi: How it will be normal? Already you are late to medications. Infact, you should have started these medications earlier.

Bondita and Anirudh are stunned. Kalindi smiled at them.

Kalindi: What do you thought about me? I will choose either Bondita or baby? No.

Bondita's smile increased.

Kalindi: Baby is important only but my grand daughter is more important to me. But don't think that I apologized you. Nothing is going to change by scolding you now. Already it's 4th month, baby's growth is going to start. And so you should start your medicines also. Or else it will be really risk.

Bondita hugs Kalindi for her decision.

Bondita: Thaku ma, i am sorry. So sorry. You again proved me that you are best grand ma in this world.

Anirudh: I said na Bondita. She will not scold you either she will pamper you. Look, now she has done it.

Kalindi: Hn,hn. From now, Bondita's diet will be strict. She should eat only what I am giving. No Roshogulle, No jalebi. Only Thaku ma's recipes.

She smiled at her. Bondita touched her feet for blessings.

Kalindi: Kalindi is rude only. She is stubborn, she is a lady with strict ethics. She will shout when things go wrong, she will punish people sometimes too. But remember one thing, Kalindi is also a woman. Durga maa didn't gave me this boon to have children. But she blessed my granddaughter with 3 children. And don't i want to take care of them?

Bondita: You have to!

Kalindi: Yes, i will. From tomorrow, you will see another face of Kalindi.

Anirudh: Will it look nice or same like this?

Kalindi: Shut up your mouth Anirudh.

They all laughed.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️